• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

In that vein, should we not care about other social issues like healthcare, housing, assistance for disabilities, etc since war could start?

I’m not “whatabouting” - I’m suggesting that society can work on all of those things and just because there are external issues that affect us, it doesn’t mean we need to shut down everything to deal with it just yet.

There is only so much bandwidth and resources. Concentration of effort matters.

All of your first line issues wont matter a smidge if this whole things goes sideways.

My point is who gives a shit about what washroom you use. Just get rid of gendered washrooms and urinals and make every public heads an enclosed stall.

All of your first line issues wont matter a smidge if this whole things goes sideways.

My point is who gives a shit about what washroom you use. Just get rid of gendered washrooms and urinals and make every public heads an enclosed stall.

The Theory of Constraints enters the chat...

I don't get the impression that people think transsexuals are criminals because some are criminals. What I do see is widespread belief that transsexuals often have a lot of mental/emotional problems, not all of which can be attributed to ill treatment by bullies.

My point is who gives a shit about what washroom you use.

I don't really care myself. I'm also not worried about walking to my car alone late at night.

Some women are uncomfortable and/or feel threatened with biological males using womens bathrooms, change rooms, shelters, and so on. Their concerns still deserve to be listened to, even if it's upsetting to trans-women, or others that disagree. Women have reported feeling like their voices aren't being heard when it come to these issues, they're not wrong about that.

Last edited:

Agreed. Which is what I’ve seen in the unisex washrooms I’ve been in.

The Theory of Constraints enters the chat...

Thanks for that! Good read.

I don't really care myself. I'm also not worried about walking to my car alone late at night.

Some women are uncomfortable and/or feel threatened with biological males using womens bathrooms, change rooms, shelters, and so on. Their concerns still deserve to be listened to, even if it's upsetting to trans-women, or others that disagree. Women have reported feeling like their voices aren't being heard when it come to these issues, they're not wrong about that.

Absolutely we agree, women should have spaces they can feel safe in. What is a woman ? We have to agree on that definition first. Its kind of like banning assault rifles the first thing we need to do is define what an assault rifle is.

Or like I said above, just move to genderless heads and changerooms with private stalls.

96% of them committed their crimes before they transitioned…which leads to them having transitioned after…right…nothing fishy about a criminal trying to game the system.
so we are ok to question a persons claimed identity in some cases
What is a woman ? We have to agree on that definition first.
Or like I said above, just move to genderless heads and changerooms with private stalls.
A woman is a female human. People identifying as something other than what they are doesnt change that biologically. Does it socially? I dont go around grabbing peoples genitals or performing random DNA checks.

Are people happy with sexless/genderless facilities? How many have to support it for it to be a thing? How many have to be opposed?

so we are ok to question a persons claimed identity in some cases

A woman is a female human. People identifying as something other than what they are doesnt change that biologically. Does it socially? I dont go around grabbing peoples genitals or performing random DNA checks.

Are people happy with sexless/genderless facilities? How many have to support it for it to be a thing? How many have to be opposed?
Gender neutral washrooms already exist. It isn’t a new concept nor was it precipitated by this whole debate either.

The missus has complained vigorously about sharing unisex washrooms with men in factories and offices. Apparently they all end up looking like a gas station toilet.

It seems that men and women have different senses of what meant by the word "clean". Something to do with having to squat, perhaps?

Wow. That is a National Enquirer level bait-and-switch headline. The article never talks about parents once, but describes how far-right groups are being monitored for anti-LGBT messaging and intimidation. Glad you found some "quality journalism" as an alternative to MSM!

Wow. That is a National Enquirer level bait-and-switch headline. The article never talks about parents once, but describes how far-right groups are being monitored for anti-LGBT messaging and intimidation. Glad you found some "quality journalism" as an alternative to MSM!
Calling the Post Millennial “quality journalism” made me snort-laugh.

Back