• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

And while we pillor the far right extremists, let's not forget the left also has their own extremist element. Just as crazy, just as threatening and just as dangerous. This is far, far away from a one way street. The only difference being is that their side is defining the narrative.

I hate to have to say this, but there is no guarantee of safety in this life. We can never make something prof against that. Add a panic button to the washroom and if required post a security guard in the lobby.

Either this or go back what ever junk you have decides which washroom you use all stop, your feelings be damned.
Of course there are no guarantees in life (of safety or anything else)...I'm just saying that balancing the various concerns of cis and trans individuals is more complex than just changing architecture standards or installing new hardware.

Of course there are no guarantees in life (of safety or anything else)...I'm just saying that balancing the various concerns of cis and trans individuals is more complex than just changing architecture standards or installing new hardware.

So perhaps we stop trying to make everyone happy and use a simple metric that makes most happy. Junk A goes left and Junk B goes right.

Want to go to the other room ? No problem go get the old switcheroo surgery.

Back