• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Trucker" Epaulettes

BYT Driver said:
Actually, I think it's a good idea that separates "us" form "them".  A nice thing to have on your shirt at the Roadeo.  Next thing you know, the Navy will be wearing thier ball caps or other headdress with the ships name on it...I'm getting tired of wearing LOG and boneheads thinking I'm a clerk or supply tech. 
    I like that idea!  Supply should have their own epaulette, cooks...truckers.etc.etc.  I'm pretty sure postal clerks have their own epaulette, do they not?  They are part of the log branch too.   

CallOfDuty said:
    I like that idea!  Supply should have their own epaulette, cooks...truckers.etc.etc.  I'm pretty sure postal clerks have their own epaulette, do they not?  They are part of the log branch too. 

Amen Robo Cop!

rampage800 said:
Wow

We can haul out all the dress regs written in the CF, most RSMs have certain quirks as to be what can be worn at their unit and what can't, I'm sure if TN2ICs has a problem with them wearing "Trucker" slip ons he'll let them know.

WRT paying for them, I'd think his unit has just as capable as figuring that out as anyone, maybe they're going to use NPF money or pay for them all on their own but I highly doubt his unit is going to be taking financial direction from posts on Army.ca (thats not meant to be a slight on this site at all).

Relax.

No one said anything about wearing them; we did say something about buying them with crown funds though.

Regards to your last bit, can we expect to see you putting comments such as this in every thread now: "Like get a sample Op Order on this site? I don't think your Unit would be taking advice from here ... "Like ask an infantry or boot-related question on this site - I don't think anyone would be getting advice from this site?" etc etc

I'm a Sup tech, I gave him the low down on the LPO regs here, just like infantry guys give their thoughts on infantry matters here, armd, even arty guys ...  etc etc.

rampage800 said:
Vern

The comment wan't directed at you but hey.................if the shoe fits.

Sure it fits, just as well as it fits you over in some of the Arty threads.  ;)

And, my shoulders are getting bigger by the instant here lately --- must still be "Kick a Ginger Day" for a whole bunch of folks out there.

Please folks, let me know when you're all done with me.  ::)

ArmyVern said:
Sure it fits, just as well as it fits you over in some of the Arty threads.  ;)

And, my shoulders are getting bigger by the instant here lately --- must still be "Kick a Ginger Day" for a whole bunch of folks out there.

Please folks, let me know when you're all done with me.  ::)

LPO's... that just makes me want to puke. Ugh...  :eek:

I got the badge now... :nana:

From a special someone from Edmonton.    Call me up this morning.. and I was like... uh.. ok. Didn't have a clue at first until I got the email.  Ta-Da! I"m not a Monday morning person at all!  :coffee:

TN2IC said:
I got the badge now... :nana:

From a special someone from Edmonton.    Call me up this morning.. and I was like... uh.. ok. Didn't have a clue at first until I got the email.  Ta-Da! I"m not a Monday morning person at all!  :coffee:

Have you got it sewn on yet? That is the question.  ;D

I got it tattoo right on my head. Just in case I forget.  ;D

Oh Boy a Trucker Epaulette.
I read the whole thread and it was exciting.
So the since you guys don't like Log you are getting one for yourselves. My only Qusetion is
How did you get  "thicker than a BC pine" in that little space?
Just kidding though. Once you get it up please post a pic.
as always your Traffic Tech brother
Mover 1

mover1 said:
So the since you guys don't like Log you are getting one for yourselves. My only Qusetion is
Mover 1
:rofl:

mover1 said:
Mover 1
It would have taken some  intricate sewing, so they brought it down to 8 letters.  :blotto:

Back