• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Yes. But I read in another post that in terms of ROTP, there is another selection that needs to take place… do you know if this is the case?
I know there will be more selections boards for ROTP between now and may ish. Im pretty sure there'll be another mid march and more to come. Just trying to gage how many selections have been done so far.

I know there will be more selections boards for ROTP between now and may ish. Im pretty sure there'll be another mid march and more to come. Just trying to gage how many selections have been done so far.
I am trying to understand if « selected » automatically means you are in the program, or is there an additional step?

I am trying to understand if « selected » automatically means you are in the program, or is there an additional step?
Ah I see, I've been trying to find out the same thing, lots of conflicting information, honestly i'm not sure.

Ah I see, I've been trying to find out the same thing, lots of conflicting information, honestly i'm not sure.
How long were you in »selected » before you received your offer?

How long were you in »selected » before you received your offer?
I haven't been selected yet still on the comp list for Infantry and Aerospace control, just made the comp list about a week ago.

Yea, if you’re a ROTP applicant…nothing is official until you receive an offer from CAF for RMC, even if the portal shows “selected”…also, you could move from “selected” back to “competition list” if you’re not selected for an offer this time….

Yea, if you’re a ROTP applicant…nothing is official until you receive an offer from CAF for RMC, even if the portal shows “selected”…also, you could move from “selected” back to “competition list” if you’re not selected for an offer this time….
That’s crazy, good to know, thanks!

Do you know what the ROTP final selection is based on?

Back