• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Nope, nothing yet.

Nothing yet. Any idea when to expect it?
A recruiter I spoke with said I should receive an official offer “soon”, not sure when though. the waiting is killing me.

A recruiter I spoke with said I should receive an official offer “soon”, not sure when though. the waiting is killing me.
Same here....Let me know when you get it. I wonder if it will come by phone or email.

Anyone else being ghosted? Emails and Voicemails are not being returned. References haven't been checked yet. I'm assuming that's not a good sign.

Anyone else being ghosted? Emails and Voicemails are not being returned. References haven't been checked yet. I'm assuming that's not a good sign.
I was nervous as my Reliability Check was taking 2x time as normal (40 days). I emailed my file manager yesterday and she said they were still waiting for results and she is checking my file every day. 3 hours later, the results got released. It's a wait game; your file is worked on even if nothing is moving. Try to come in-person if possible, I find that speeds things up.

I was nervous as my Reliability Check was taking 2x time as normal (40 days). I emailed my file manager yesterday and she said they were still waiting for results and she is checking my file every day. 3 hours later, the results got released. It's a wait game; your file is worked on even if nothing is moving. Try to come in-person if possible, I find that speeds things up.
Thanks. It's funny how those results get released a few hours after an email or call. I had the same thing happen a couple of months ago. The office is about 30 minutes away, but, I'll think about a drop-in. Thanks.

I’m in the same boat as you guys, got moved to selected but I am still waiting for an official offer. About two weeks ago, I got an email from admissions at RMC saying congratulations on my selection for ROTP and my admission to RMC that is included with that. It said that due to a delay in the release in training dates for the summer I may not have received an official offer yet. They said if I didn’t I should contact my CFRC and they will be able to specify my trade and degree. I did but I haven’t gotten a reply yet (it’s been around 10 days) and I’m still waiting for the official offer. I was just wondering if that has happened to anyone else because I hadn’t seen an email from RMC mentioned anywhere else on here.

I’m in the same boat as you guys, got moved to selected but I am still waiting for an official offer. About two weeks ago, I got an email from admissions at RMC saying congratulations on my selection for ROTP and my admission to RMC that is included with that. It said that due to a delay in the release in training dates for the summer I may not have received an official offer yet. They said if I didn’t I should contact my CFRC and they will be able to specify my trade and degree. I did but I haven’t gotten a reply yet (it’s been around 10 days) and I’m still waiting for the official offer. I was just wondering if that has happened to anyone else because I hadn’t seen an email from RMC mentioned anywhere else on here.
Congratulations! No email from RMC on my end. So looks like you are one step ahead. Are you in Ottawa?

Which program did you apply for?
For occupation I applied for Infantry and Signals. Infantry is my preferred option. For the degree I applied for some engineering ones. Which ones did you apply for?

For occupation I applied for Infantry and Signals. Infantry is my preferred option. For the degree I applied for some engineering ones. Which ones did you apply for?
Aerospace Engineering Officer. So, the wait continues....

Back