• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PLAR Paperwork

messupdude

Inactive
Reaction score
Today I received an email stating that I needed supporting documentation for my trade. However all my paperwork is already on file and they gave me a deadline to submit it electronically online and hand the hard copy at the recruitment center. What would my next step be? Tell them that all my paperwork is in my file?

Are you trying to enter semi-skilled as a AVN Tech? If you've got college courses they'll likely want to see course outlines not just your transcripts, and if its work experience they'll want logbooks (if that's required for AVNs) to show all the work you've done.

messupdude,

I had a PLAR initiated eventually when I was applying and I resubmitted all the documents they wanted again, even though everything was on file. Call and talk to them if you can. When I spoke to my PLAR coordinator he said just resubmit everything asked for. Either way  the fact the you are having a PLAR is step in the right direction.  :)

Best of luck,

drbones

PuckChaser said:
Are you trying to enter semi-skilled as a AVN Tech? If you've got college courses they'll likely want to see course outlines not just your transcripts, and if its work experience they'll want logbooks (if that's required for AVNs) to show all the work you've done.

I'm trying to apply as a AVN Tech. I have zero experience currently due to the job market being slow so my log books are collecting dust right now. Where would I find course outline? I assumed that would be in my transcript as well but I guess not.

messupdude said:
I'm trying to apply as a AVN Tech. I have zero experience currently due to the job market being slow so my log books are collecting dust right now. Where would I find course outline? I assumed that would be in my transcript as well but I guess not.

Course calendar from your school.

Back