• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need "preparing for your interview" form

projectile

Inactive
Reaction score
when i was given my papers I wasnt given this forum but it is needed when I hand it in because its on the list of "needed documents" that i got at my local recruiting center.  Is there a printable version of this I can fill out and hand in instead, I need a link.  Thank you

http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/engraph/howtojoin/interview_e.aspx

That should be the link you need, there's an adobe file link on there that's the form you want. Any other forms you can find on the site as well.

I was told to fill it out for personal benefit only and NOT to bring it back to the CFRC unless I had a problem completing it.

I had my interview this morning and the Capt asked very basic questions about my trade. I would suggest you just learn what you can about your chosen trade and go from there.

Good Luck!!

Springroll said:
I had my interview this morning and the Capt asked very basic questions about my trade. I would suggest you just learn what you can about your chosen trade and go from there.

Good Luck!!

I do believe a SGT interviewed me. Basically, the PO that recruited me earlier told me to know basic simple facts about the trade(s) and where BMQ will take place, etc, etc. The only questions I were asked was "Do you know where BMQ takes place?", and "Do you know where your crewman MOC training takes place?". Unfortunately I didn't get the first choice, but as to knowing facts, I guess it differs from CFRC to CFRC. I studied my bum off to try to know stuff and well... it wasn't a waste, but certainly wasn't needed at that time.

Here's a tip that may go a long way in the future, kiddies. When applying for any job it is wise to know as much about that job as possible. Every job I have applied for in the Emergency Services, internal or external, included a pretty big interview that concentrated about 75% on my knowledge of the job. Now, knowledge of the job for a first time applicant, like with the CF, could be as simple as what you can find on the Internet. What this knowledge that you seek out and try to remember will show the person conducting your interview is that you are serious about the job and you have taken the time to learn about it.

If I was interviewing someone and they couldn't tell me a thing about the job that they supposedly want I would quickly show them the door and send them a P.F.O. letter to make them feel special.

Bottom line, it's a job interview, take it seriously.

i want to pick engineering as my trade, which unit do I do research on?
http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/7_0_1.asp?uVal=BC&uRegFlag=0&uSTpe=1

also, where do i find out how long bmq is and such, because theres a few official canadian army websites and i want to know which one to go to

Do a search on here, or go through the www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca website. It is on there.
As for which unit, it is totally up to you, but they won't ask about the unit(unless you are going reserves), only the trade.

Back