• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yes!!! - complete coincidence.

ThatsLife

Inactive
Reaction score
After one month and a half of waiting, I finally got the call. It was a coincidence how it happened.

I was sitting at home with my girlfriend during my lunch break from school, when I saw an envelope on my table, I thought to myself "wow, shiny stamps, maybe it's important." Turns out it was just my school forms. I told my girlfriend I thought it was a letter from the army, then I thought to myself, "  :eek: maybe they left me a message!"  I go look at my answering machine, and surely enough, I see one new message. I play it, and it was a recruiter telling me to phone back...so I phoned back.

They scheduled me for an aptitude test, and they told me I would probably be completing the physical and interview the same day. I almost hyper-ventilated due to the extreme amount of awe and happiness running through me. Good things come to those who wait...and I honestly thought I would be expecting a call back in another 2 weeks or so.

This thread can be deleted, I just wanted to express my happiness and excitement and I want everyone out there who's thinking the army forgot about them, to just wait and don't think about it; it will seem longer if you do.

Cheers

Back