• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Ok I still don't get your point. Youa re saying "people will fault him". What are you saying they are "faulting" him for? Like what are you saying that people are going to think "Hey! This is his fault!" What is "this"?
I think you know very well. Stop playing the duck.

At the very real risk of going against the grain, the VRR policy was no different than that being demonstrated by numerous school boards, athletic associations and just about everyone else who hasn't drunk the WOKE coolaid. No woman in a crisis centre wants to be confronted with a pseudo-lady with all the accoutrements of a male. They are running away from that; its why they are in the shelter in the first place.
by the article, she wasn't protesting because a trans was denied help, she was protesting because their policy forbade it. NO one was hurt until she brought it up and now a 40 year old community service is defunct. Balls
Yup. Surgical trans women is one thing…unaltered but simply self-identifying women is an issue for many CIS-female rape victims.
No, I read the whole article, and then some.

The insinuation of the article is that they awarded the medal to someone despite her having advocated against the rape center. However, she was selected for the award before she came out against the center.
The article doesn’t bend over backwards to put the 2018 qualification in the first paragraph, but if contains that and all the other details of the timeline. Insinuation? You call it that. However, the article provides all temporal information. Ogen themselves is an unmodified biological male and seems to have no empathy for the CIS-women dealing with rape and the VRR’s position to service them and protect them from the fear that could reasonably occur having biological males in the centre.

Yup. Surgical trans women is one thing…unaltered but simply self-identifying women is an issue for many CIS-female rape victims.

The article doesn’t bend over backwards to put the 2018 qualification in the first paragraph, but if contains that and all the other details of the timeline. Insinuation? You call it that. However, the article provides all temporal information. Ogen themselves is an unmodified biological male and seems to have no empathy for the CIS-women dealing with rape and the VRR’s position to service them and protect them from the fear that could reasonably occur having biological males in the centre.
There's a hell of a lot of women prisoners that are getting pregnant by trans women prisoners.😉

The center isn't defunct. The only money they got cancelled was about $35k of a $1mil annual budget, so it really was peanuts. The majority of their funding comes from the Province.
Are you implying that the centre, losing 35k, doesn’t care and thinks it's peanuts? Are you suggesting 35k would not affect their operation? Is the 35k just a slush fund that has no line items in the operating budget? If you're going to parse and play dumb with others comments, you better be careful what you write yourself.

Or any other number of outlets that carried the story. You sound surprised that today's media would try frame a story the way they want it read. Most every media outlet has an agenda. I'm not implying anything, it's simply you scraping around in the minutiae looking for someone to blame for your angst of the article. I have no interest in your views or accusations. If you're offended take it up with the authors of the article.
Ah that's too bad. You started with a very astute critique and highlighting of media bias and the dangers of misinformation, but now you are advocating that we should just "let misinformation slide" because "every media outlet has an agenda".

Are you implying that the centre, losing 35k, doesn’t care and thinks it's peanuts? Are you suggesting 35k would not affect their operation? Is the 35k just a slush fund that has no line items in the operating budget? If you're going to parse and play dumb with others comments, you better be careful what you write yourself.
My main point was to correct the claim that the center was defunct, and then provide further info on where the center gets its funding. The idea that 3.5% of the budget is "just peanuts" is my own assessment, nothing more.

I agree. There needs to be some kind of concession to allow for CIS-females to feel safe.
It's literally in the headline.

Ah that's too bad. You started with a very astute critique and highlighting of media bias and the dangers of misinformation, but now you are advocating that we should just "let misinformation slide" because "every media outlet has an agenda.
Bad for those who can't read english, not bad for me. That's not what I said, so I guess that puts you in the former category and I can ignore your hyperbolic statement. Sounds like you went and bought some of my cannabis recommendation you asked for. Should have told you, it's not for neophytes and dabblers.

My main point was to correct the claim that the center was defunct, and then provide further info on where the center gets its funding. The idea that 3.5% of the budget is "just peanuts" is my own assessment, nothing more.
Good. Just wanted to clear it up that you don't know what your talking about. Just wandering through the threads poking people in the eye.

Unlocking the discussion, with a remind to maintain the site standard for respect and decorum.

Kratz
Staff

On that note…

last weekend’s aggregate.

Same sort of trend we saw just before Xmas. Slight dip to the CPC, slight uptick for the LPC. CPC still well in majority territory.

Nanos seems to be tracking similarly.

Unlocking the discussion, with a remind to maintain the site standard for respect and decorum.

Kratz
Staff

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

On a few podcasts I listen too they were speculating about why JT would go on the Xmas trip. And the negative affects it's having on his public perception.

I have to wonder if he didn't take a long walk in the sand.

On a few podcasts I listen too they were speculating about why JT would go on the Xmas trip. And the negative affects it's having on his public perception.

He keeps apologizing after those sandy walks. Better stick to snow ;)

Those who would call him out on it would not vote for him, so he likely doesn't care.
Every evening, without a care in the world. Sunny ways every day.

Back