• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

On a few podcasts I listen too they were speculating about why JT would go on the Xmas trip. And the negative affects it's having on his public perception.

I have to wonder if he didn't take a long walk in the sand.

He may have already made that decision in his head and and GAFF for that sort of thing is non existant as a result. Small signs possibly…

On a few podcasts I listen too they were speculating about why JT would go on the Xmas trip. And the negative affects it's having on his public perception.

As a few others have said: he doesn’t care.

It is probably very difficult for him to even conceptualize (given his upbringing) why anyone would even question or criticize his choices.

Last edited:
Even the Daily Mail is weighing in, surely a very bad sign ;)

The end looms for Justin Trudeau: Canadian PM plummets in the polls as 70% disapprove of him while CBC warns he needs a new message and conservative rival gains momentum​

• Justin Trudeau's ailing political popularity could spell trouble for the Liberal party in the next election as rival leader Pierre Poilievre picks up steam
  • Polls show Trudeau's approval rating plummeting as economic challenges hammer Canada's middle class, who Trudeau once swore he would bolster

The end looms for Justin Trudeau: Canadian PM plummets in the polls as 70% disapprove of him while CBC warns he needs a new message and conservative rival gains momentum​

• Justin Trudeau's ailing political popularity could spell trouble for the Liberal party in the next election as rival leader Pierre Poilievre picks up steam
  • Polls show Trudeau's approval rating plummeting as economic challenges hammer Canada's middle class, who Trudeau once swore he would bolster

Oh come on D&B - I thought you were better than quoting the Daily Fail :ROFLMAO:

He may have already made that decision in his head and and GAFF for that sort of thing is non existant as a result. Small signs possibly…

I wonder how long his party will let this go on ? I mean the cult of personality must extinguish at some point, no ?

I wonder how long his party will let this go on ? I mean the cult of personality must extinguish at some point, no ?
The Lib brain trust are terrified of losing Mr Trudeau as the base are all the Boomer Women that loved his Dad and will stay home if he goes. I think Trudeau's and the PMO's goal is to stay in Office more days than Harper and that takes us to the August long weekend in 2025. Mind you the same twits in the PMO allowed Kathleen Wynne to drive the cargo Van of Ontario Provincial MLA's.

Will the Country survive more incompetence until August 2024? Will the Liberal Party survive the Trudeau humiliation?
Mulroney swept away 14 years of another Trudeau and the Country needs the same sweep today.

The Lib brain trust are terrified of losing Mr Trudeau as the base are all the Boomer Women that loved his Dad and will stay home if he goes. I think Trudeau's and the PMO's goal is to stay in Office more days than Harper and that takes us to the August long weekend in 2025. Mind you the same twits in the PMO allowed Kathleen Wynne to drive the cargo Van of Ontario Provincial MLA's.

Will the Country survive more incompetence until August 2024? Will the Liberal Party survive the Trudeau humiliation?
Mulroney swept away 14 years of another Trudeau and the Country needs the same sweep today.

The party must be reading the tea leaves. I mean best case scenario JT steps down they install a new leader and maybe salvage something...

Worst case they keep on keeping on and and all signs point to something bad for the LPC and the end. Is no one in the party looking at future?

The fact that newspapers in the UK, throughout Europe, the US, Australia, and India have all specifically written articles about what a shitty PM Trudeau turned out to be/is, is something to take note of

Of all the world leaders to write about, Justin manages to catch their attention on a regular basis

Way to go man!! Spotlight is on you!! <big fake smile and lots of clapping!>

Way to go man!! Spotlight is on you!! <big fake smile and lots of clapping!>
CKBI Prince Albert used to have a show called "Spotlight on Talent" - some of the performers were not so talented. Like Justin.

The party must be reading the tea leaves. I mean best case scenario JT steps down they install a new leader and maybe salvage something...

Worst case they keep on keeping on and and all signs point to something bad for the LPC and the end. Is no one in the party looking at future?
There is no one waiting in the wings. Trudeau has fired his most competent ministers or at least all those who resonated with the public. Regardless of who they select they are looking at a long time out in the penalty box so the best thing they can do is call the election, and spend the next 4 years redesigning the party platform. Appoint an interim leader and then shop outside of parliament hill for another personality. The NDP have lost any chance of gaining from this fiasco unless they can drum up a real good reason to vote against the government that will cause people to think of them as a viable alternative and drugs and dental programmes aren't it.

The Laurentian Elites’ actuarials are crunching the numbers and they’re not critical just yet, but not far from it.

Have no doubt that when the dude who lives at N47.9755870, W70.1313040 hits his limit of tolerating Canada’s breakage as it impacts his bottom line, action(s) will start in earnest and the ex-drama teacher, occasional bit actor, amateur boxer, part-time surfer, current PM and future professional TEDtalks moist-talker will start his transition plan (quietly handed to him from behind the scenes). Then Anita Anand can get on with playing Kim Campbell Round 2…

The Laurentian Elites’ actuarials are crunching the numbers and they’re not critical just yet, but not far from it.

Have no doubt that when the dude who lives at N47.9755870, W70.1313040 hits his limit of tolerating Canada’s breakage as it impacts his bottom line, action(s) will start in earnest and the ex-drama teacher, occasional bit actor, amateur boxer, part-time surfer, current PM and future professional TEDtalks moist-talker will start his transition plan (quietly handed to him from behind the scenes). Then Anita Anand can get on with playing Kim Campbell Round 2…
I suspect Anita is smart enough to let someone else be the Campbell and then the Charest.

Realistically, is anyone’s opinion of him likely to be swayed by such things at this point? I suspect most politically engaged people have pretty strong views on Trudeau one way or another, and aren’t going to change their vote based on his Christmas travel plans. This stuff is mostly (rightly or wrongly) fodder for partisans, and by definition their votes probably aren’t up for grabs anyway.

Laurentian Elites will they use a window or heart attack?

CKBI Prince Albert used to have a show called "Spotlight on Talent" - some of the performers were not so talented. Like Justin.
You mean to tell me that some of the folks on that show ONLY got on because of who their parents were and knew, and NOT because they actually had a genuine talent?

My goodness...

Good thing that was just a show. Nothing like that could EVER happen in politics...

Back