• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Interview (reserves) Also Past criminal offences

Jebus

Inactive
Reaction score
Is the interview supposed to be different for the reserves or something? I had my interview and didn't even know that it was my interview, lol. It took about 10-15 Min's or less and I was done... We mostly talked about my past criminal offences, which was when I was a Youth and those charges are now long gone. (Not really that long ago but sure feels like it)

Also when I was 16, 19 now I was stupid and broke into a bunch of cars, doors were all unlocked, and stole stuff that was inside. I did community service for it, never went to court instead just talked to someone and told him that I want to avoid court and so did 70 hours of community service. They said If i did nothing wrong after that, they would delete my file or something like that.

I smartened up after that and so I guess they deleted it... Could this effect my application?

So you where never charged? If you were not charged you should be fine. Congrats on smartning up,

Good Luck.

Mike

Everyone makes mistakes, Just get past them and do everything you can to fix them. The 70 hours of community service seems to have proven you worthy.

Hahaha im thinking the same thing. i had mine today and it was like ten minutes. the formal questions and that was it. we didnt even discuss my trade

Back