• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

St jean April 4th

yep, you will get a temporary meal card when you get there on monday and also you will get a quick breif when you get there either from someone on your staff or the duty pers.

It all depends on when you get there. They will also do some other standard things but I will give you this much for now.

Perfect thanks for everything.  I live in Ottawa so it should only take me about 2hrs or so to get there, supposed to be there before 12 is what they told me as well.

Congrats everyone!
I got sworn in today and arrive at BMQ on the third. A bunch of us from CFRC Toronto are flying out in the morning.
See you guys there  :salute:

Really that's awesome so we probably start together,  and no my parents are dropping me off.

The number I was talking about was your course serial # not your trade #, Anyways have a good one.

Oh I don't have that, I'll probably get more information at the swearing in tomorrow.

Hey guys what to wear at the swearing in?? I'm just curious tell me if there just in jeans or what not ..

Personally I would not wear jeans, You should look presentable but you do not need to wear a suit.

Pants, shirt at a minimum.

everyone today At mine were dressed in suits, except me I just wore a nice shirt and pants.  ;)

Remuster said:
yep, you will get a temporary meal card when you get there on monday and also you will get a quick breif when you get there either from someone on your staff or the duty pers.

It all depends on when you get there. They will also do some other standard things but I will give you this much for now.

I'm going to be there 2 days before the course starts, other than what you stated above, do you know what else we will be doing prior to the course starting.

Oh, not sure if you were talking to me but my course serial is 0196

Cheers,
Morgs

Morgs said:
I'm going to be there 2 days before the course starts, other than what you stated above, do you know what else we will be doing prior to the course starting.

Oh, not sure if you were talking to me but my course serial is 0196

Cheers,
Morgs

When you get there you will get your meal card,welcome package and your kit checked. After that you will be told what floor you are on and will probably receive a fire picket briefing. Other than that you will get a brief tour of the most important parts of the base and wait till the rest of your course gets there.

Remuster said:
When you get there you will get your meal card,welcome package and your kit checked. After that you will be told what floor you are on and will probably receive a fire picket briefing. Other than that you will get a brief tour of the most important parts of the base and wait till the rest of your course gets there.

Must be an exciting time waiting to meet the new guys or gurls you will be spending many long hours with the next couple of months. But I'm soon going to be in that same position in about 29 days lol, i got the count down going on over here on my msn im that pumped to leave and get on with my future. Anymore info like that  REMUSTER i'm sure we'd all love to here. :salute: :)

Ill try to help as much as I can, but remember I can't do the course for you guys. ;D

Remuster said:
Ill try to help as much as I can, but remember I can't do the course for you guys. ;D

Thanks for your help!
I wouldn't want you to do the course for me.... Should I be saying that without knowing what its like?  :p
Cheers,
Morgs

Im getting sworn in tomorrow. Ill be up there with you folks for the training starting April 5th. Looking forward to getting along with everyone and working together as a team. A positive attitude is set for me and the outlook of our futures will hopefully will be a prosperous one. Wishing you all a safe trip to the destination and will be looking forward to working with you all. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat or something.

Back