• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

St jean April 4th

S

SBale

Hey everyone,    I'm leaving for St Jean April 4th, Just wanted to see if anyone else on here is going at that time??

hey man im Justin im gunna be there on the 16th of April for Infantry so i hope to see ya around.

That's awesome, good luck with it! and yah maybe we will run it to each other, i'm going in armoured I'm from Ottawa what about you?

i'm going Infantry Soldier and im from Windsor, your train to St.jean eh? i'm hoping i get a dam plane ticket lol cuz theres no way im sitting on a dam train for like 14 hours lol by the way im Justin 18/m/

Have you gotten your message saying that you are on course the 16th????

ya they even changed my swearing in from March 23rd at 10am till April 1st and basic is still april 16th as far as they told me

yes actually i do have some questions you said theres only courses April 5th 12th and 26th how do you know this ?? and is that a forsure?
b'cuz i get sworn the 1st and i just dont wanna have to worry about getting things messed up if ya know what i mean lol

JustinIverson said:
yes actually i do have some questions you said theres only courses April 5th 12th and 26th how do you know this ?? and is that a forsure?
b'cuz i get sworn the 1st and i just dont wanna have to worry about getting things messed up if ya know what i mean lol

There is other courses but Im not going to post the whole training year on this site. I know this because I was an instructor there from 2002 to jan 05. I am still on the base just not at the school.

ya, still didn't asnwer my question do you know why i would be on the 16th all these kids are gone the 12th and arent even saying if there going for the dam infantry which i am...

JustinIverson said:
ya, still didn't answer my question do you know why i would be on the 16th all these kids are gone the 12th and aren't even saying if there going for the dam infantry which i am...

That is just the way they loaded the course, they don't have a specific order that I know of for who gets what course. As for the infantry part of your question, I does not matter if you are army,air or navy. You will all be mixed anyways. It is after BMQ that you will all go your separate ways to do your MOC specific training.

ah i get ya  now... So i could still be changed for 12th eh? b'cuz i just wanna go lol the sooner the better lol....I'm young and ready to take on the world lol..

So your actually there in Quebec right now at the base think you could find out the list of forsure dates cuz im still stuck with the 16th and i haven't heard anything about anyone else leaving for then all before or May thnx agian

JustinIverson said:
ah i get ya   now... So i could still be changed for 12th eh? b'cuz i just wanna go lol the sooner the better lol....I'm young and ready to take on the world lol..

So your actually there in Quebec right now at the base think you could find out the list of forsure dates cuz im still stuck with the 16th and i haven't heard anything about anyone else leaving for then all before or May thnx agian

Do you have any paperwork that says that you are on the 16th or did the recruiting center tell you that? If not you should find something out when you go there for your swearing in. For being stuck with the 16th, it is only 4 days later than the 12th.

Remuster said:
Do you have any paperwork that says that you are on the 16th or did the recruiting center tell you that? If not you should find something out when you go there for your swearing in. For being stuck with the 16th, it is only 4 days later than the 12th.

Ya I'm going to call them anyway and confirm the swearing and find out what to wear there cuz i don't wanna be too over the top for no reaso if ya know what i mean.. well im perfectly ok with leaving  4 days later on the 16th i just wanna talk with some kids leaving when im leaving thats all my problem is wanna meet new friends a lil ahead of time..Well if you wanna chat more  my email is in my profile or i have yahoo that might be better more room on that list lol

Justin I may have missed this, but what day exactly did you get your call?

I'm waiting for mine and would like to see where things are going with everyone else.

Steve said:
Justin I may have missed this, but what day exactly did you get your call?

I'm waiting for mine and would like to see where things are going with everyone else.

Its ok man i got my call about 2 weeks about now maybe a week and a half.

I got my call about the 15th of Feb, The swearing in is tomorrow the 16th, and I leave the 4th!

SBale said:
I got my call about the 15th of Feb, The swearing in is tomorrow the 16th, and I leave the 4th!

If you mean  the 16 march I think you are late for your appointment. ;)

Yeah that's what I ment  ;)

so I'll be there on the monday, I guess we start the next day?

Back