• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signing Bonus

Reaction score
Seems to be an issue with the site right now (can't search), so I'll start a new thread. Anyone have any experience with the signing bonus? If you are deemed semi-skilled and get it, is it a lump sum out of BMQ or is it distributed say over your 3yr-term?

Thanks!

Good Day,

It will depend on the particular signing bonus and it's amount; but it's all covered in the recruiting directive for the Recruiting Allowance. Most singing bonuses for the semi-skilled occupations (from my memory) were $10k when you joined and $10k 1 year later (for the $20k ones). As I type this, some I believe received the final payment once someone was OFP.... honestly, I'd kick a message to the CAF Recruiting Social Media Team....hate to pass the buck, but this is one of those policies that gets signed on a yearly basis so could be different from the last time I saw it 4 years ago...

Great thanks, I'm looking at the 20k ones. Great to hear they are lump sums, I'm hoping it will help compensate for the poor wages while at BMQ. We'll see what they offer!

Back