• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Original copies

dearryan

Inactive
Reaction score
hello all

I submitted some more documentation to my MCC last week during my follow-up interview, unfortunately in my infinite wisdom  ::) neglected to make copies AND provided original copies. Duh. This info is definitely something that one should file away for a rainy day. My question is once my MCC is done reviewing said info (eye surgery results. some coarse transcripts, accreditations) will they become part of my "file" and I will have access to them when, and if needed. In which case I will make the necessary copies. I believe that my application is finally complete and in which case all this info is now apart of.

You can go back and ask for copies of everything that you have provided and if they are accommodating they will assist you.   However, if they wanted to be pissy about it you will be required to submit an Access to Personal Information request which is normally required when you want personal information from a specific government department.   Ask nicely.

I made the same mistake a couple years ago when I was going to join the reserves...

I didn't make copies... and they were lost after I handed them in.
I, thinking that they made it to the proper destination, sat and waited, and waited, and waited... only to recieve a letter a looong time after asking me to please send my test results.  I didn't have my own copies.  So I put off joining and finished college...

Now I'm getting the originals redone and I'll be reapplying.
I'm sure that was an isolated incident and the same is most likely not to happen to you...

Good Luck!

Back