• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OH GREAT, ANOTHER GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KINCANUCKS

Best of luck Kincanucks. Your input here has been valuable and is appreciated.

Thanks for answering my various stressed/angry/upset PM's over the past year or so. You have been so helpful and I am sure have really made a difference for a lot of us. Best of luck in Gagetown!

Thanks for all your help kincanucks!  Because of you, I have had to post very little because all of the information I ever wanted to know about Recruiting was already posted.  It's great to have knowledgeable SME's like you, and anyone who chooses to follow up on what you've established on this message board has got some big boots to fill.  Thanks for all your hard work, and best wishes on your new posting!  Oh, and before you go, have yourself some tea!  ;)

tea_300x193.jpg

Thanks for the no-BS, blunt answers to my recruiting questions.

Ah, kincanucks thank you so much for your help, especially with my case. Appreciate everything and good luck!

misfit said:
Thanks for the no-BS, blunt answers to my recruiting questions.
+1.

I'd also like to say thank you, as you have also answered many of my questions that I had during my recruiting process and you were very helpful. Thanks!

Ya, hit the road, ya broken-down bird gunner. It's about time you did some soldiering.  ;)

Thank you Kincanucks for all the valuable advice / information on the recruiting process. I enjoyed your posts immensely. All the best in your future adventures.

:salute:

Back