• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical assessment

Rudra

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

I hope everyone is doing great .I have joined here today . Would be seeking guidance from you all in context to recruiting process at Canadian armed forces. I am at very initial stage , have just submitted my application for logistics officer job position and done with 1st medical round wherein questionnaire was given and blood pressure was checked . That’s all . Now last week I have got an email to book a medical assessment. Can anyone please help me what happens at medical assessment and how should I prepare myself for this test ? Need guidance .

Hello everyone ,

I hope everyone is doing great .I have joined here today . Would be seeking guidance from you all in context to recruiting process at Canadian armed forces. I am at very initial stage , have just submitted my application for logistics officer job position and done with 1st medical round wherein questionnaire was given and blood pressure was checked . That’s all . Now last week I have got an email to book a medical assessment. Can anyone please help me what happens at medical assessment and how should I prepare myself for this test ? Need guidance .

You seem very concerned about "what happens at medical assessment"?

All from separate threads, including two that you started yesterday with the same title (including this one).

Today
Hi lankylad,
Can you please tell me what happens at Medical assessment test and what’s the next step after it ? Your guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Hi Recapllic,
Would you mind sharing your journey from Medical assessment level ? What happens at medical assessment and afterwards what were the step till this time ?
Good day everyone,
I am at very initial stage of my recruiting process for Logistics Officer position . I have submitted my application and done with 1st round of Medical wherein questionnaire was given . Now next week I have medical assessment. Can anyone please guide me what all happen at medical assessment and what happens next to this step . What’s the hiring process at Canadian armed forces .
Anyone’s guidance will be really appreciated.
Thank you

Yesterday
Yesterday at 19:30
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday at 19:42
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday at 19:43
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday at 19:46
Hello everyone ,

That one received a reply.

Asking the same question over and over and over and over and over (1,2,3.4,5, . . .) and over will not get you an answer any quicker, the obverse may be true.

The recruiting medical is not rocket surgery. If you have ever been seen previously by a doctor to complete a form certifying fitness for school or sports or camp or any other activity and (if older) insurance then you've already experienced most of what will be done and @medicineman provided insight on what to expect and what to prepare. The tests for vision, colour vision and hearing are easily googled and have been described many times on these means. Do some searching first.

I am extremely sorry sir @Blackadder1916 . I had no intention to frustrate you . It’s just I am very new to this website and don’t know how my post works here. I thought I should put in separate thread related to my question. I didn’t release posting multiple times would reflect everyone and it will bother everyone out there . Sorry about that .

I am extremely sorry sir @Blackadder1916 . I had no intention to frustrate you . It’s just I am very new to this website and don’t know how my post works here. I thought I should put in separate thread related to my question. I didn’t release posting multiple times would reflect everyone and it will bother everyone out there . Sorry about that .
I have to say, please use some common sense. Saying that you didn't realize it would cause frustration, treat posting in military related boards like you would your career.
If you happen to get in and you have have a question as a Private and you ask your Corporal, your Master Corporal, then you ask your Sergeant/Warrant - oh and you happen to have a div interview and you ask your Section Commander the same question - it's going to cause frustration. No matter where you post here it's all one place with the same people reading and responding to the questions.
Also don't hijack posts; (what I mean by this is someone else is talking about their situation and you come on with new questions).

I have to say, please use some common sense. Saying that you didn't realize it would cause frustration, treat posting in military related boards like you would your career.
If you happen to get in and you have have a question as a Private and you ask your Corporal, your Master Corporal, then you ask your Sergeant/Warrant - oh and you happen to have a div interview and you ask your Section Commander the same question - it's going to cause frustration. No matter where you post here it's all one place with the same people reading and responding to the questions.
Also don't hijack posts; (what I mean by this is someone else is talking about their situation and you come on with new questions).
In addition to this, you have been told several times now that multi-posting the same question on different threads can have actions taken against your account by site moderators and admin.

I had no intention to frustrate you . It’s just I am very new to this website and don’t know how my post works here.
You have been here for enough time to understand how posting works, and even if you didn't for this site, it is assumed you have some form of social media (Facebook, X, Instagram, etc) and posting on here is similar to posting on there. Posting the same thing multiple times in similar threads can have consequential actions taken against you. Ignorance of the law does not negate your responsibility of and to the law. As @da1root said, please use common sense.

Back