• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meaford graduation question

Military Mom 2013

Inactive
Reaction score
We will be attending DP1.2 graduation at the end of July in Meaford.  I have been told it's on Friday the 25th, but can't seem to get any details about the start time.  Does anyone know when it usually takes place?  We have about a 4 hour drive each way, so I'm trying to plan accordingly.  Thanks for your help :)

My QL3 and QL5 parades both started at 0800hrs.
Most parades start around then I think. Might be best to arrive the night before.

Thanks sarahsmom.  Did you graduate at Meaford too?  Wondering if the start time is the same no matter where training takes place... :dunno:

There's lots of different courses run at Meaford. There should be official invitations sent out a few weeks before the event, or your son/daughter will have a course schedule shortly after course start that will have the time. If you have a 4 hour drive, I would think it's safe to assume you should book a hotel in Owen sound for the night before if you have the means to do so. Construction is terrible going to meaford every year and you should expect delays.

Good day,
The graduating platoon is scheduled to march on at 0940hrs. The pde is not for a month and may be subject to timing changes up to then. I took the timing from the course schedule this morning.

Hope this helps.

Back