• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Letter From Ottawa?

Wynne

Inactive
Reaction score
I just called the CFRC to find out the status of my file and they said that the Medical Review Board in Ottawa had my file and have sent me a letter.  I've not gotten it yet, but I'm just kinda wondering if it's going to be news I don't want to hear.  Mainly because the CRFC couldn't tell me the status of my file.  Anyone know if this is going to hinder me getting in?  I've finished everything and I'm just waiting to be accepted.  Thanks if anyone can tell me what this might mean.

I think that they would have sent a letter no matter the response.  Given that the letter is probably of some classification that can't be discussed on the phone, no matter the actual contents, I wouldn't worry.  Just think of Law and Order, whenever Lenny Brisko and Mike Logan tried to get info from a doctor, they'd reply "Sorry.  Doctor/Patient privelage". 

Good luck!

Hauptmann

Thanks very much Von...I'll have to just wait and see what it is.  It should arrive here very shortly too.

Well, even if it is bad news, not to worry. I was initially rejected due to more information needed. I appealed it and was accepted. Basically I had a rash when I was twelve and something in my back clicked, with very minor scoliosis. So they said due to these two things I did not cut the common enrollment standard.

I got more information from a sports medicine doctor and an allergist, and have now passed all that including the medicals for a pilot. So I guess my point is don't give up man! Even if you have a speedbump, if there is a will there is a way!

Good luck

Chris

Besides, ya know you can drag me to all your appeals for moral support.  :dontpanic:

Hehe thanks guys...

RZ..you're getting dragged no matter what LOL.  Like you had any say in that matter hehehehe.

Back