• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Edmonton People starting BMQ april12?

putz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey any people from Edmonton people starting BMQ on April 12th?  I just got the call this morning for 031 RCR.  Very hyped, g/f very upset. From reviewing some of the posts seems like there are alot of infantry going on this BMQ anyone else going RCR?

Have fun on your BMQ....Meaford should be a good laugh

So I've heared read some of the horror stories on this forum.....  but it will be worth it once its all said and done.  I'm just glad to be serving my country and it's a big plus to be serving it in RCR.

Great regiment to serve with meaford is a hard place though I know from experience. However if you are going 031 you alreay know what your getting yourself into. Dont quit! BMQ will be a little bit of a challange because you are getting used to a different lifestyle however once that 4th weekend comes head out to the bars and get loaded and enjoy the Basic traning experience. O yeah dont mind the PT Nazis nobody likes them anyways not even the instructors.

Thanks for the support.  Quit isn't a word I use!

If he's going on BMQ and he's going reg, it won't be Meaford. All i can say is have fun in Farnham ;)

I'm going regs so I'll be St. Jean first... then, as I understand it, off to Meaford.

I'm guessing it all depends on whether or not your job offer was for, in my case it was PPCLI Edmonton so after St.Jean im guessing im going off to Wain Wright and if your offer was for RCR Pet. they all go Meaford for SQ as far as i know... Well man i'll see ya there April 12th at St.Jean Quebec man Infantry 031 Regs!!!

Justin. Iverson

big foot you dont need to tell me where basic training is iv done it im talking about him going to meaford ont for battle school RCR style

Back