• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

while on BMQ...

He is in 0184E.

There is a site that may be helpful to you. It is for Canadian Military Spouses.

http://www.canadianmilitaryspouses.com/

There are lots of women there who are very nice and have been through the same thing.

:)

finally...
an update.
I sent my friend a letter last week, he was really happy to receive it. Got a few phone calls (didn't know he was allowed to use his cell phone, cool!!) but as I sensed it, he wasn't too hot about receiving anything yet, since they have to open any mail/packages in front of everyone including their instructors. He was afraid that he would receive thngs that would put him in trouble. (I was so right about his 'freakingness'... he IS paranoid!!) so I wont send him nothing but letters until I get the official OK.
BTW, I'm going to visit him next sunday, can't wait!!!

got to go at st-jean this week-end went twice, really nice to see all of them... they look tired, lost a lot of weight already...its cool to got to see them but really, the 'rotonde' was not the best place to get intimate! :p
guess he will be home next w-e for his firts time, that must be sad for those who lives far away... cant get home for the w-ends...

Back