• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Testing

P-Free

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey,

Do they usually schedule your testing all for the same day? (medical, interview, pt, and aptitude). Or do they schedule some for one day and some for another?

Because I just got a scheduled date for 3 of the 4 tests with no mention of a date for the 4th part (the pt test to be exact).

I thought this was normal, since for my interview, etc. I'll be dressed up in a shirt and tie. But should I go on the safe side and bring my shorts and t-shirt?

Yes. Yes you should. Bring all supporting docs with you too, just in case they ask for them. Beats another trip to the CFRC.

Good luck.

Thanks.

I just didn't want to look like a tit being the only one with a gym bag if I wouldn't need it.

If you were the only one with a gym bag, I suspect that although you may think you look like a tit, everybody else will be freaking out thinking that they are the tits.  Play it safe, bring everything you have regarding your application.

Here's a novel idea, why don't you call the recruiting centre and ask them?

kincanucks said:

haha....I find this funny, cause the majority of questions on this board can simply be answered by calling your local RC and asking them.

Me, Im ALWAYS calling the CFRC....they know my by voice now, and it also lets them know im serious about joining. Try it.

yes, it is common

in kitchener, they ONLY do the PT and med on wednesdays, so you have to schedule them way ahead of time.

for instance, I have my CFAT on apr. 20th, but my Interview could not be booked till may 4th, so the Sgt. said that when the schedule is made up for may, ( they have to get it from the company they contract out to) she is going to put my PT and Med on that day too if she can.

it is benefitial to you, and to them, to get it done as soon as possible, and all at once, so that you don't have to make repeated trips in to the centre, and they only have to worry about your testing once, and they can move on to the next applicant.

...either that, or I am incredibly lucky  ::)

I did my aptitude, PT and medical all on the same day, and then my interview a few weeks later

in :bullet: :bullet: :bullet:

kincanucks said:

Well, I'm glad you care so much about my progress but unfortunately I got the message on my answering machine on a Friday, after the recruiting center had closed so I came on here to see what the experiences of my fellow recruits have been.

But I will be sure to ring them up first thing on Monday morning.

Cheers.

P-Free said:
Well, I'm glad you care so much about my progress but unfortunately I got the message on my answering machine on a Friday, after the recruiting center had closed so I came on here to see what the experiences of my fellow recruits have been.

But I will be sure to ring them up first thing on Monday morning.

Cheers.

Personally I don't give a flying **** about your progress but good luck.

Back