• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Testing in 2 days

There's the Infantry (the trade to be in by the way) and then there's Armoured. There's no Armoured Infantry. They have mechanized infantry. I believe the battalion is 1 RCR out of Petawawa. You're either a Royal Canadian or a Dragoon. One or the other.

ya sorry guys, I think it is armored soldier, the one were u drive tanks or part of the tank crew, my step dad was an engineer and said I should have picked that but armored soldier is suppose to be exciting, according to my friends dad who is now a recruiter, he had a few experiences in the tank scene, lots of stories to tell. Still waiting on the eye test, hopefully this weekend or beginning of next week.

rex2285 said:
ya sorry guys, I think it is armored soldier, the one were u drive tanks or part of the tank crew, my step dad was an engineer and said I should have picked that but armored soldier is suppose to be exciting, according to my friends dad who is now a recruiter, he had a few experiences in the tank scene, lots of stories to tell. Still waiting on the eye test, hopefully this weekend or beginning of next week.

Good luck hopefully stuff will work out!

Got my prescription today from my optomitrist, which is in Saskatchewan. He sent it in the mail. So now i'm going to put it in the brown envelope the recruiter gave me and send it out. Now I wait for a phone call hopefully.

Good luck!

Now it's time for the part I hate, the waiting game (which I'm doing right now) :p

Back