• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Training in Toronto

The Governor General‘s Horse Guards are part of 32 CBG. Apparently all of the 32 CBG BMQ trainees are being sent to Fort York because officially we all attend the same 32 CBG Battle School.

Oh wow, so that means soldier of all trades will train as one in our basic, sounds pretty cool to me.

Well, since we‘re all Combat Arms and this is just Basic it makes sense to train us all together. I mean, that‘s why we have MOC training later, right?

I hope we get sworn in soon im getin anxious. Ya i cant wait to meet all of you guys and my name is sean.

hey vig im heffs friend that you listed earlier. Im pretty sure we‘ll get sworn in within the next week because training starts on the 17th thats coming up pretty quickly. I can‘t wait to start i‘ve been waiting all summer for this. Just wondering how old you guys are :soldier:

haha thats cool heff, i think you and i are the youngests ones there, im 17 also

well hey guys im zack im 20 ill be seeing all of you soon and i look forward to it.

Lol im pretty anxious to get this underway

this is gonna be wicked, has anyone else recieved a shedule??

I‘m 17 as of July... and now ... its twice i‘ve failed the CFAT... last near and now this year.. 9% away from infantry.. Oh well.. i‘ll try again and again untill I pass... i know i can pass the physical and all... "Strong like bull, smart like street car"

Dano,don‘t talk about yourself like that.You will start to believe it and I am sure it is not true.
Some people are just not good at tests.I remember guys that turned into fine soldiers who had a tough time passing weapons test because they would freeze.
If you are strong great,we need that.Relax concentrate and don‘t worry as you write.
Head down charge hard,good luck.
I was a smart ****er but had to catch up muscle wise, so you can get through just as I did.

Yeah, it‘ll be cool anxious to get sworn in too. I turned 17 in June. I still find it pretty cool, soldier of all trades training together. It‘ll be good to see everybody.

Hey guys, I have one question, hopefully someone could answer it...

I did great on all my tests, now I have one problem... I had to go get med tests done to determine if I had asthma (cuz like an idiot i mention i had it in adolescence). Anyways, I got the test back, and I had no problems, no athsma. So I brought the paperwork to North York, and it was sent to CFB Borden, the first week in September...

I still haven‘t heard back, the Warrant Officer at the regiment this past week said he‘d look into it and see if they‘ve gotten to it. Still noanswer...

Is there a chance I‘ll make it for basic? Like would they call me the week of the first training?
Let me know if u have an idea, if not, thanks neways
:cdn:

just keep bugging them...since there is a back up at borden its gonna take a lil while... no worries just keep calling and eventually you will here something

yea man you have to let them know you want in badly, thats the only way i had all my tests when i did, i woulda be out of luck if i didnt say anything

Man, I‘m still waiting to be sworn in. What‘s the situation with the rest of you?

BTW, check out the "Training at Fort York (meeting)" thread at

http://army.ca/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000264

for meeting details.

im still waiting to be sworn in aswell, it must be backlogged hardcore at borden
and about the meetting im cool with that, im just not really keen on going up to someone and saying flash because if its not the right person its going to look kind of odd :p , maybe first names or something would be better

ya Borden must be real backed up...

for Toronto, when is your week end training supposed to begin?

:cdn:

Back