• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

Sig_Des said:
And, confirmed, I will be back in Canada, and on leave at that time. K-town it is!

Des, you do know that the date is now the 21st of July? Still hope you're able to make it, looking forward to meeting you.

PMedMoe said:
Des, you do know that the date is now the 21st of July? Still hope you're able to make it, looking forward to meeting you.

Seriously... it's not as exciting as it sounds.  I've met him before and I wasn't really all that impressed.

HOM... we'll secure you something comfortable to sleep on.. somehow.
I can clean the garbage and old dishes off the floor and clear a path for you
to sleep  :-\ ;)

PMedMoe said:
Des, you do know that the date is now the 21st of July?

Whoa, I missed that change.  Can we get the thread title changed at all to show that?  Oh, and I am on days off that weekend, in fact I am off Fri - Mon inclusive!! 

airmich said:
Whoa, I missed that change.  Can we get the thread title changed at all to show that?  Oh, and I am on days off that weekend, in fact I am off Fri - Mon inclusive!! 

Done.  ;)

Trinity said:
Seriously... it's not as exciting as it sounds.  I've met him before and I wasn't really all that impressed.

That's only because my clothes were on  :D

And yeah, I've got a crapload of leave, and will be free that weekend. I'm penciling it in,

airmich said:

Right on, Mich!  Looking forward to meeting you too!!  :cheers:

Sig_Des said:
That's only because my clothes were on  :D

Thank goodness for small miracles. ;D

I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends (and no JM, that isn't a comment about your age...hehe), and meeting new ones.

I'm going to try to make it down for this as well... If I do I'll have 3 seats open in a car from Ottawa West to Kingston and back. I can't commit just yet but so far my schedule looks pretty good.

Wow, the real Mike Bobbitt making an apperence to this one, I am glad I will be there  :D

Settin' yourself up for disappointment with that one I'm afraid. ;)

Can't promise but just found out that there is a family do that week in Kingston so I may be able to pop in an annoy the regulars.

Do we have a start time yet? I *did* read all 9 pages but don't recall one.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Do we have a start time yet? I *did* read all 9 pages but don't recall one.
Not to my knowledge. How's about 1900 hours (7PM ;) ) for everyone?

I am still unconfirmed, deepends on many different factors but if Des is going to be there and a few of the others I might be bale to swing that way, I fond out for sure as the dates get closer.

1900 sounds early to me, but hey it's concensus on the start time.

Mike Baker said:
Not to my knowledge. How's about 1900 hours (7PM ;) ) for everyone?

Actually, we'll make it 1930 as we did in Toronto, if that's good for everyone.
It's starting to look like there may be a pretty good crowd.

Mike (Baker) are you seriously coming?  As I said, you may not be allowed to be there after a certain time.  Not sure what the bar rules are.

PMedMoe said:
Actually, we'll make it 1930 as we did in Toronto, if that's good for everyone.
It's starting to look like there may be a pretty good crowd.

Mike (Baker) are you seriously coming?  As I said, you may not be allowed to be there after a certain time.  Not sure what the bar rules are.
That time sounds good. Yeah I will try to get there, if I can.

I have tenitive plans to be camping in Brockville that week[weekend]........if this turns out to be a definite, I will be there also.