• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OSSD Transcript Vs. Diplioma

Spade

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, first time poster long time listener.

Question for you,

I just got back from doing my CFAT today (and I agree all you need is lots of rest)
And after seeing my high school transcript, the recruiter wanted to have my high school diploma.
My question is this.  Is it really necessary for the recruiters to have my diploma or (I haven't seen it since I graduated high school) would they be
satisfied with a fax from my high school stating that I have indeed received my Ontario secondary school diploma?

I intend to ask my recruiter this question tomorrow morning.  I just got home from doing the CFAT and realized I don't have the diploma (I  and since both they and my high school are closed for the evening I thought I'd ask you guys for your opinions.

Thanks,

Spade.

Spade said:
Hey all, first time poster long time listener.

Question for you,

I just got back from doing my CFAT today (and I agree all you need is lots of rest)
And after seeing my high school transcript, the recruiter wanted to have my high school diploma.
My question is this.   Is it really necessary for the recruiters to have my diploma or (I haven't seen it since I graduated high school) would they be
satisfied with a fax from my high school stating that I have indeed received my Ontario secondary school diploma?

I intend to ask my recruiter this question tomorrow morning.    I just got home from doing the CFAT and realized I don't have the diploma (I   and since both they and my high school are closed for the evening I thought I'd ask you guys for your opinions.

Thanks,

Spade.

The requirement is for both the transcript and the diploma.

Gah!  Thanks Kincanucks.  I Guess that means I had better talk to my recruiter because the paper is pretty well history.

Thanks

- Spade.

You should be able to order another copy of your diploma from the Ontario school board, along with your official transcripts if you need another copy.

Thanks Pieman.  I followed your advice.  I was all panic like this morning.  Then i called up my old highschool in Oakville and they actually still remembered me from ten years ago!  They will mail me a new one as soon as they get the blank diploma form from the ministry of education.

So all is now well.

Now i just need to do some more cardio and
get ready for my interview.

Cheers,

Spade.

Back