• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next Selection Dates? 2014 Fall BMQ Dates?

jim11333

Inactive
Reaction score
hello:

i am going in as an avn tech i understand they are in demand all i need to get done is a refrence check.

does anyone know how long i will be waiting to get merit listed? and does anyone know the next big selection dates?

thanks

Thank you for the reply.

Any idea on why they called my workplace 2 weeks ago and not my refrences yet?

No.  I'm not in recruiting.  Try reading some of the threads here.

They contract out to a civilian company to check references, work history, etc. so sometimes it takes awhile.. I waited almost 2 months to have that come back. But almost immediately after that I was merit listed.
I also have a list of the dates of the next BMQ's starting till Nov and it looks like there is 3 starting in July ( likely to late now :( ), 1 starting in August, 3 in September and October, and only 1 in November!
Hope this helps.

achel said:
I also have a list of the dates of the next BMQ's starting till Nov and it looks like there is 3 starting in July ( likely to late now :( ), 1 starting in August, 3 in September and October, and only 1 in November!

Your list is far from correct.

Look around online for a product called "Patience" and order some.

In bulk.

Just thought I'd post for anyone who wants to know...

I was at my local CFRC on Monday and they told me the next selection for Combat Engineers is the 23rd of July.

Mods, can this be merged with the thread I posted the link to?  I personally don't feel another "selection date" thread is required....  :2c:

Anyone know about the next selection dates for the following trades ?

Aerospace Control Operator
Airborne Electronic Sensor Operator
Aviation Systems Technician

Back