• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

more questions

dearryan

Inactive
Reaction score
yet another question.....

does anyone know what the security check consists off??? I understand a credit check and a criminal record check....is this all. Do they want a drivers abstract? If i do not have a crim record do I need not be worried. What about past employers.... are they contacted in every case?

thx again.

dearryan said:
yet another question.....

does anyone know what the security check consists off??? I understand a credit check and a criminal record check....is this all. Do they want a drivers abstract? If i do not have a crim record do I need not be worried. What about past employers.... are they contacted in every case?

thx again.

Search for ERC, background check, etc.  This topic has been discussed and it has been discussed.

For your background check and criminal records, I believe if you have been "clean" for 6 months (meaning you have been clear of an offence for 6 months, and have no pending court dates for past offences) you will be ok. 

What exactly do you mean by drivers abstract?

For your background check and criminal records, I believe if you have been "clean" for 6 months (meaning you have been clear of an offence for 6 months, and have no pending court dates for past offences) you will be ok. 

Not necessarily it depends on the charge and the sentencing for any criminal conviction.

What exactly do you mean by drivers abstract?

It is your driving record/history in a province.

Sorry guys I rather not waste bandwidth on a new thread...I got a question...what are the hours for an Army Reserve on Weekends...not parade nights. Thanx...Just asking cause I have a full time job and sometimes I have to work 12 hour shifts on Sat and Sun and to tell you the truth Im not happy about the fact that I might have these long 12 hours shifts...I rather be with my regiment then sit on my A$$. Cheers.  :cdn:

Fideo said:
Sorry guys I rather not waste bandwidth on a new thread...I got a question...what are the hours for an Army Reserve on Weekends...not parade nights. Thanx...Just asking cause I have a full time job and sometimes I have to work 12 hour shifts on Sat and Sun and to tell you the truth Im not happy about the fact that I might have these long 12 hours shifts...I rather be with my regiment then sit on my A$$. Cheers.   :cdn:

Call the unit as each is different.

Back