• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May 5th BMOQ

Hi Everyone! I happen to be a little late introducing myself. I am one of those lucky candidates going for the May 5th IAP/BOTC.

Surname: Keesari
Trade: Engineer-DEO
Hometown: Mississauga, ON

I'll be intensifying my workouts in these last 2 weeks and hopefully I can meet the CF Expres requirements. I've hired a personal trainer to push me on weight/strength training, while I took care of the cardio. I've  I  run (on tread mill) 4-4.5 miles depending on my body's mood 2-3 times a week, while once a week I reserve a day for sprinting. been training for the last 3 months and have done my level best to get in shape for basic training...I'm working on the swimming part. So, I guess I'm as ready as I can be.

Anyways, I hope to see most of you on May 4th. I'm flying in from Toronto and will arrive at Trudeau around 0930. If anyone around the greater TO area would like to meet up, let me know.

Cheers!

BTW: I've seem some posting regarding signing bonuses and yes, I'll be receiving it in 2 installments: one after Basic training and the other after 2 years.

I will be landing at Trudeau, from Fredericton, N.B. at approx. 0725. Look for a bald-headed guy hanging around the baggage carousel, reading a book, and looking painfully bored. Our shuttle doesn't arrive until 1400. So approach me and say "Hi". I, likely, could use the company.

Name: Dunlap

Entry: DEO (ARTY)

I'm arriving at Trudeau at 1330. I'll be the 7' tall guy trying to square everything away in time to catch the 1400 shuttle.

Name:  Jacobson
Entry: DEO AEC

This is great, I was thinking the newly cut-down list was going to be nothing but ROTP guys. This will be a great mix.

Ill be landing around 1630,  then waiting patiently for the 1900 shuttle.  Anyone else waiting with me?

At the recruiting center we were given very specific instructions not to get drunk during this time. Strange but true.  I hadn't planned on it, but it makes me wonder how common was it for new recruits to show up plastered.

I got message on Friday from CFRC Toronto, My course BMOQ 0036 for MAY 5th has been cancel, Now I have to report at CFRC at Toronto on may 5th. I was going DEO Signal.
I be calling them on Monday. But If someone have any information.
what I be doing at CFRC Toronto for whole summer??
Is it good or Bad, how much would be my pay?

any information would help. can't wait until monday

I'm on the 0036E BMOQ course and I haven't heard anything from my CFRC about the course being canceled -- in fact I'm getting on a plane to Montreal tomorrow at 1000h so it better not be :)

See everyone later tomorrow.

I am at the airport right now waiting for the 19:00 shuttle (it is now 18:00).  Anyone who is already there, connected enough to read this and feels like meeting for a coffee, I am at the Le Metropole Cafe and Bar** having a coffee.  Ill be the guy with the laptop & the coffee.

** arrivals level, hang a right at the baggage claim hike to near departures, its a corner lot on your right.

bc

Back