• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to start an AA Canadian Reserve Clan!!!!!!!!!!

fleeingjam

Inactive
Reaction score
I want to start a America‘s Army clan with just canadian reserves, if you are intrested plz post your thoughts on it and contact information.

:fifty:

hes talkin about making a clan on the game americas army consist of just reservist from canada

its a pretty good game, dunno if I cann join a team though :\

Well theres alot of lack of knowledge i c...then again i guess its just me because other people dont have time. Any ways if anyone does wanna join plz post.

I‘d join, I need to re download it though.

how would you run this squad anyways? set up a chain of command, an play organized games? or just play for fun whenever?

LOl I killed a hostage and it put me to 8 Honor. It‘s a decent game and the price is right too.

Well yes there obviusley would be chain of command as well that will probably vary on honor levels (mine only thirteen so other people may be leader honestly i dont mind) If you have further question just e-mail me at usmanarif87@hotmail.com

:eek:

for some reason it didnt work on my computer. its a pain because I really want to play it. The Nvidea screen appears, then nothing happens. Any tips? If I can get it to work I would be happy to join.

I‘m interested, though I haven‘t played much AA.

Has anyone here played Call of Duty? Awesome game

I just checked the system requirment‘s!!
1.3 Gighertz min.!!!!!!!!
I‘s only got 800,I feel like i‘m in the stone age.
So I didn‘t even bother!

Americas Army is ok..but the gameplay annoys me. im more of a RavenShield/bf1942 kinda guy

I‘m not a reservist, but I‘d play.

Mctwist69@hotmail.com

I have 38 honour, and had 40 on another prior to the Special Forces expansion.

Special forces is way cooler than the original, you can mod your rifle with bipod, silencers, and grenade launchers, or optical sight, and it goes full auto, unlike the M-16.

My game name is Canadian_Grunt, say hi if you see me in game.

PS, If anyones in a squad thats recruiting in WWII online, let me know. I have some rank on the Axis side, I was in the 5th FMJ (FallshirmJager) or something like that (SS paratrooper police), but I stopped playing for a few months and my whole squad is different people. So I‘m looking for new.

Originally posted by GrahamD:
[qb] I‘m not a reservist, but I‘d play.

Mctwist69@hotmail.com

I have 38 honour, and had 40 on another prior to the Special Forces expansion.

Special forces is way cooler than the original, you can mod your M-16A2 with bipod, silencers, and grenade launchers, or optical sight, and it goes full auto, unlike the M-16.

My game name is Canadian_Grunt, say hi if you see me in game.

PS, If anyones in a squad thats recruiting in WWII online, let me know. I have some rank on the Axis side, I was in the 5th FMJ (FallshirmJager) or something like that (SS paratrooper police), but I stopped playing for a few months and my whole squad is different people. So I‘m looking for new. [/qb]
its not a M16A2, its a M4A1 Carbine, with SOPMOD kit
sopmodm4.jpg

Fallschirmjagers are paratroopers, not SS Police

SS Field Police were called SS-Feldgendarmerie

Back