• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Lesson Plans

freezi_girl

Inactive
Reaction score
HALLO!

I'm a Private transferring from Argyls to Camerons, and I would like to know how/where to find lesson plans. It's been a while since I've been training, and I need to brush up. (I'm only Infantry BMQ trained, but am looking for BMQ,SQ, and BIQ info)

I visited the Army Electronic Library, but could not find any useful material. I found documents on this website
http://armyapp.forces.gc.ca/38CBG_ARSD/contents.html
but it was only evaluation sheets. I remember someone sending me a website for weapons handling, but I don't have it anymore.

Even if I can't (or am not allowed to) access information on-line, is there any way to get a hard copy? Would they have any at NDHQ?

Thank you for your time, (and sorry if this is a repeat thread)

:cdn: 4SYTH

Best advice: use your chain of command.  For obvious reasons, militaries aren't keen on having their tactics or training being broadly known or easily accessed (especially via the Internet).  Most military skills are best learned and reinforced through inculcation -- knowing the theory of a section attack isn't the same as being proficient.  And practicing the various skills as a formed body will allow members to learn their leaders' idiosyncrasies and vice versa.

To be honest, unless you're an instructor or taking your PLQ, you probably don't need this crap on hand. 

Back