• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

interview and medical

cathtaylor

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone just had my interview and medical March 25th, it went very well! First they did the medical then the interview and I got recomended for the forces! yahooooo! Now I wait, my file has been sent to Borden. My interviewer told me to expect a call to go and do a PT test. I‘m really looking forward to that one!
:D

Congratulations, and good luck on the getting a call. What occupation?

I did my physical, medical, CFAT, and interview on Feb 11, and I got a call on March 24 saying my file was sent to Borden. So I‘m in about the same boat now, the waiting game.

Good stuff Cath and hoser!

Doing my CFAT in T-minus 7 hrs.

Good Luck and congrats to all, I go to Basic Training 04/20/04

Hey good job! Yeah I passed my CFAT and my PT Test about a week ago! It all went good! Now I am just waiting for them to call me for my interview and medical and then basic! Hope to see you guys there! Take care...

I just had my CFAT, PT, and medical for the reserves. Everything went great, but the medical is pending. The reason is because I take Paxil. I started it in Nov/01 and have since since tapered to 1/2 the dosage. I‘m actually tapering even more as I don‘t feel the need for it anymore. I was experiencing a little bit of anxiety at the time and decided to consult with my Doc. Upon telling this to the medic, he said I could be temporarily rejected or maybe rejected outright. I just wanted to ask if anyone (or knows of anyone) out there who has dealt with this while applying to the Army. Recruiting is waiting for the follow-up letter from my Doc. I‘m wondering if anybody has any input on what the CF‘s views on these medications are. It seems widely accepted in society, but perhaps not so with the CF.

Thanks

Back