• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I miss my Small Pack

Griffy42

Inactive
Reaction score
My last posting was to Petawawa, so I had a Small Pack. I LOVED it,  I used it everyday to hold my uniform, lunch, kit... everything.  Now that I'm posted to an Air Force Base (Trenton) I'm no longer entitled to one.

I can't seem to find a bag that can hold my uniform including my boots for after PT let alone all the kit that I need with me in the winter.

I'm looking for suggestions! I'm only 5'4" so I'm hoping to find something that's no bigger than the small pack but will hold everything I need.

Maybe have a look at MEC, they have some really good gear, a bit pricey but imo worth it most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Griffy42 said:
My last posting was to Petawawa, so I had a Small Pack. I LOVED it,  I used it everyday to hold my uniform, lunch, kit... everything.  Now that I'm posted to an Air Force Base (Trenton) I'm no longer entitled to one.

I can't seem to find a bag that can hold my uniform including my boots for after PT let alone all the kit that I need with me in the winter.

I'm looking for suggestions! I'm only 5'4" so I'm hoping to find something that's no bigger than the small pack but will hold everything I need.

Highly recommend 5.11 Rush 72 hr pack.  Great piece of kit. Carries extra uniform, boots, pt gear and more in garrison and it's what I use for exercises that are 3 days or less.

Found at Canex http://www.canex.ca/military/cadpat-gear/mil-spex-cdn-military-pack.html

Griffy42 said:

If you TD to the US, check out the NEX/PX/MCX (dependent on base) for their selection.  SOG and 5.11 have some great packs that are pretty cheap there. 

Sandore said:
Found at Canex http://www.canex.ca/military/cadpat-gear/mil-spex-cdn-military-pack.html

I have to hand it to them... copying our POS Day Pack and selling it for 90 bucks is sheer 'Dragon's Den Worthy' genius :)

If you want an "army-ish" bag there's loads of companies making versions of a "3 day assault pack".

Pro-tip, get it in black so you don't look silly wearing it with civies.

https://m.redoxx.com/Default.aspx

These guys make darn good bags veteran owned too in the US.

I of course work with CN rail so I bought the railroad grip off them embroidered and all.. let's just say it is a tank of a bag. It may be worth considering. I am also a chap who is hard on his bags and this thing looks like it will stand up nicely.

Abdullah

Not a Sig Op said:
If you want an "army-ish" bag there's loads of companies making versions of a "3 day assault pack".

Pro-tip, get it in black so you don't look silly wearing it with civies.

Pretty much this. I have a black bag I got online and it's one of my best investments.

Back