• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February Selection Board

ab136

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm climbing the walls right now!!!!!!!!!
I'm having phone line trouble but my internet still works; go figure, usually the other way around. Today I called the RC to add another contact number to my file just in case my phone goes bad (like it did) and they can't get a hold of me. Since I had a real person on the phone I happen to ask if there had been any activity in my file since last week.  She said yes.  ;D She said yes. ;D  I had to ask me a couple of times to repeat it. Anyway from what I could make out...she said that I was selected from the February selection board.  She said that they are just waiting for my paper work to came back with an offer. 
THEN MY PHONE WENT COMPLETELY DEAD.
I have had so many call to the RC that have left me very disappointed over the last two months.
Does that particle conversation mean that I have gotten "in"???????

What is ure trade, and are u going to reg or reserve?? Cause i didnt heard about selection board in february ???

I'm going in for Ed-Tech reg.  I had no idea there was a February selection. From what I was told last week, unless I missunderstood, was that all selections were on hold until the start of fiscal year....April?  Hey, no one is more surprised than me.  Do you have a opinion on my question?? I'm still waiting for Aliant to came and fix my phone line!!!
  ******We'll be there between 8:00AM and 5:00PM*****

They say there is no such thing as a dumb question - but this may be close.
What is an Ed Tech?

Ab136, i'm not gonna get your hopes up or anything but....It is true that they did selections recently, i should know since i got the call for 031 infantry a couple days ago. Also if you were merit listed for this selection, my understanding is that everyone merit listed got in. But definitely get on the phone with your recruiter ASAP.

Thanks Choppa,
nice to here that you go in..congrats!  I have been calling and I was told that job offers are coming in "it might be 6 week, 8 weeks, or next week, we just don't know". That's pretty much the response I'm getting.  Will not give any info until it is official. And I can understand that.
Anyway I'll keep waiting. Congrats again.

Tikiguy,
An Ed Tech is basically an electrician.

I just finished a CT a couple months ago, when my file went to the selection board it took 2 months to get the offer. normally they say it takes a month for the boards but do not get discouraged if it takes a bit longer.

Back