• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Everything NCM

InBound

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently applied for the CEOTP-pilot program, the Seneca/CF partnership program, however left the other two occupation #2 and #3 blank on my application. I want a plan B in the case that this pilot thing doesn't work out, and my plan B happens to be #2: Construction Technician and #3 Infantry Soldier. Both of which are NCM, as to pose to the Regular position being a Pilot. I have a few of questions I would like to know more about:

1. Can you apply for both Regular and NCM occupations in the same application? If no, can you cancel the Regular member position in order to have a NCM position on your application?

2. What is the mandatory service time for NCM's.. is it 5, 7 years mandatory service after job placement, as with Regular member occupations, or can you retire any time?

I would appreciate any help/advice.  :army:

InBound said:
Yes, I applied to be pilot through CEOTP program as my first occupation choice, but left 2 and 3 blank for future consideration. Infantry soldier and amour soldier are my other 2 occupation choices once my application is processed and I can make some changes to it! Until then! "Hurry up and wait"  :salute:

KerryBlue said:
You can not apply for both Officer positions and NCM positions at the same time. So you can either apply for CEOTP or for Armoured and Infantry.

Thanks George Wallace, is there any way to completely change your application from officer to NCM? I was keen on going through with the ceotp-pilot program but I don't have the required academic prerequisites for the program at Seneca college. I write my CFAT in June, is it too late to switch my application to something more realistic for me? (from officer to ncm)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good day InBound,

"We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file. These questions can be asked here: http://forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73"

As your application is currently in progress you need to inform the recruiting center processing your application of your request.

Back