• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Everyone recruting should read this!

ab136

Inactive
Reaction score
This was posted by Spazkatt in another thread.  I think it was an excellent post so I'm reposting it. It answers a lot of questions I had. By starting a thread with it I'm hoping everyone recruiting gets a chance to read this PFD document.
http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/english/recruits/ralliement/index_e.asp

Yeah!! Its a good thing to have that in here.   It took me a long time to come across it by myself   :D

Read the whole thinkg, Yes answers ALOT of questions I had about basic  :)

I still think there were some things in there that they make Generalization about, that should be answered by some one who went through it. if you know what I mean.

Like every question anyone could possibly have about basic training or anything related, the "general" information is there. The thing is that experiences are so different that even if EVERYTHING was included it would still be off.   I havent gone through the whole process yet (hoping to get things going in march 2005) and Im glad to have found all the information I have found but for the rest... like "what is a regular day like" Im glad every experience is different and that no one can answer that question.

My opinion   :D

That should be in the "Read this first" thread..  Very useful...  Answered a lot of questions...

Frank

Wow! Too bad I didn't know of this before.  This should be stickied.

Quick question.  Why does it state in section 9.f, that recruits must bring a "a copy of your lease or mortgage (if applicable)"?

Great it answers a lot of questons it should be a read first thread like frank the tank mentioned earlier. nice job :salute:

Check the FAQ, I believe it's there

Craig: Because, if you have still a lease, you won't have to pay for your lodging during BMQ, that's what I understood of the reading..   It's probably better to cancel your lease (if in appartment) as it will cost you more...   Of course, if you're not on your own or if you own a house, it's a different story..

Is it me or the link is broken now??  ???

Frank

Hmm...  I've never been through the "recruting" process before...  Is it like, there is no "i" in team?  (Ever notice there is an "m" and an "e"?)  ;D  (Spelling nutteri strikes again...)

T

Back