• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dog Tags

• Thread starter maple_leaf_forever
  • Start date
The Librarian said:
I too highly recommend the 550 cord solution. I had the same problem with my chest hair until that 550cord secret was revealed to me.

:eek:

The Librarian said:
I too highly recommend the 550 cord solution. I had the same problem with my chest hair until that 550cord secret was revealed to me.
Oh my god!  :eek:

Mike Baker said:
Og my god!  :eek:

Yea, ya think they all look like the air brushed babes in the Maxim magazine you have stashed under your mattress?

George Wallace said:
I guess you missed the fact that you have just alluded to the fact that you had chest hair........  ;D

Yeah...so??  ;D

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Yea, ya think they all look like the air brushed babes in the Maxim magazine you have stashed under your mattress?
Shhh, my mom is a member on here ;)

The Librarian said:
Yeah...so??  ;D
So?! No more e-mommy now  :D

Mike Baker said:
Shhh, my mom is a member on here ;)
So?! No more e-mommy now  :D

Whooo!!! My evil ploy worked!! ;D

Free at last, Free at last....1

1 Martin Luther King, Jr. 28th August 1963

No worries Mike, your non-chest-hairy e-Granny will adopt you.
And no discussion about other body parts required, thank you  ;)

krustyrl said:
Just a thought, as I see lots of Aircrew do this and suggest otherwise for that reason.

You leave a section of chain uncoverd so that if you hang yourself...the chain will still break.

Yeah.......how did us aircrews ever get along without ya

D Squared said:
No worries Mike, your non-chest-hairy e-Granny will adopt you.
And no discussion about other body parts required, thank you  ;)
No thanks, Uncle Mike can take care of me  :D

Oh, so it's UNCLE Mike now, eh?
And here I was just adding you to my will...hmph
;)

D Squared said:
Oh, so it's UNCLE Mike now, eh?
And here I was just adding you to my will...hmph
;)
Yeah, it's uncle Mike now, has been for a little while too. You can keep me in the will if you want.......... ;D

Mike Baker said:
Yeah, it's uncle Mike now, has been for a little while too. You can keep me in the will if you want.......... ;D

Yeah...leave him debts and expenses.  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Yeah...leave him debts and expenses.  ;D

But he has to leave something that M Baker will want, otherwise, MB can just refuse the ''gifts'' of the will...  :D

To solve the tags problem, go see a veh. tech. and ask  for some wire shrink wrap. Put the chain through the shrink wrap and use a lighter or heat gun to shrink the wrap on the chain. Leave clasp exposed. The shrink wrap comes in various sizes so get the size that right for the chain. O yes, the shrink wrap comes in different colors.

The Librarian said:
I guess you missed the fact that you have just alluded to the fact that you had chest hair........  Grin
Yeah...so??  ;D

I admit to beeing puzzled. You don't seem shy of admitting of a few decorations on your chest,
however, you may have lost the october contest because you didn't display them appropriately
(with a bikini top)...

http://forums.army.ca/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=24534

I think that the silicone fuel lines from a nitro RC car might work pretty good, its nice and flexible and quite soft.

Back