• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Conan O‘Brien - Dissing the Canadians?

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Maybe we could abstain from Bush Bashing for a week, and turn our ire towards Conan for a week or two ;) From the Drudge Report

Conan

They would look pretty silly having a referendum over it, don‘t you think?

Oh whatever, the guy is funny as fukc. If we can‘t take a joke, we just become another bunch of uptight Americans. :D

"Kitten‘s bones broken, Calgary man faces abuse charges"

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=canada_home&articleID=1528313

I‘m more pissed off with this headline, I‘m a dog person myself but any guy that throws around a small pet for fun needs to be shot....better yet give me five minutes in a sealed room with him, I guarantee he‘ll come out purring like a *****.

gateguard I couldn‘t agree with either of your posts more. They are both spot on and probably a larger reflection of the population as a whole than the few who want to complain about everything.

Professor Frink speaks

"My sarcasm detector is off the charts..can‘t cope with the...."

*huge explosion heard...gears and metal bits flying*

Slim...you subtle guy... :D

Regards

When the nerds become the "Counsel of Elders" for Springfield after Diamond Joe gets kicked out of office.

Comic book guy starts off on his rants and the rest is history :D

Valentine‘s Night and your posting? Frau not home or what? I have an excuse.... a 7000km excuse.

What‘s yours? :D

Regards

BTW...just kiddin‘

i dont believe your night would change if the distance wasnt a factor, chief! :p :D

Originally posted by McBear:
[qb] i dont believe your night would change if the distance wasnt a factor, chief! :p :D [/qb]
OOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

You kinda slid that one in low, didn‘t you :skull:

I think conan was freaking histerical...especially when he sent triumph the insult dog to montreal to make fun of the french...

no offense to the french but it was histerical...

best quote...

"so your french eh? so that means you know how to surrender?"

Originally posted by Slim:
[qb]
Originally posted by McBear:
[qb] i dont believe your night would change if the distance wasnt a factor, chief! :p :D [/qb]
OOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

You kinda slid that one in low, didn‘t you :skull: [/qb]
I‘m gonna let that one slide ‘cause he‘s a good KID.... :p :D

Regards

....better yet give me five minutes in a sealed room with him, I guarantee he‘ll come out purring like a *****.
I‘m with you on that one.

What message though does this send to French Canadians that most of English Canada agrees with Conan? Not a very good one...

I am willing to bet most people in Quebec hardly give a rats @$$ what was said on Conan. And most would probably realize it was joke.

This was really just created by the media. They watch Conan, and saw the peice and a light wen off... saying we can use this!!! So they went out and found people, they knew would answer in just the right way to create a story.

Back