• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Call for tests

ThatsLife

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello again,

My recruiter told me that if I had my applications done and handed in the following thursday (which was three weeks ago), that I would most likely be getting into the October 1st selection board. The recruiter told me they would phone back 2-3 weeks after I handed in my applications, and tomorrow(well, later today technically) will be/is exactly 3 weeks. Should I phone them back tomorrow and ask what's up and what's going on with the applications?

I want to try and make the October 1st list ASAP.

if he told you to call after 3 weeks, then call on the day he told you to call, he told you when to call for a reason so listen to the mans instructions.

There is a October 1st selection board huh ? i don't get it ...its supposed to be October 17....no ?

NCM Selection Board dates:

28 Mar 05, 9 May 05, 13 Jun 05, 18 Jul 05, 5 Sep 05, 17 Oct 05 , 28 Nov 05, 9 Jan 06, 20 Feb 06, 3 Apr 06, 15 May 06, 26 Jun 06, 31 Jul 06

Wolf   :cdn:

Jaxson said:
if he told you to call after 3 weeks, then call on the day he told you to call, he told you when to call for a reason so listen to the mans instructions.

The thing is he said they would call after 3 weeks, so I was asking if I should call them since it's been exactly 3 weeks?

my bad i just realized i misread what you wrote, i thought you said you were supposed to call.. haha damn. sorry man  :)

ThatsLife said:
The thing is he said they would call after 3 weeks, so I was asking if I should call them since it's been exactly 3 weeks?

Yes.....ride his jock until you getin....

P......

keep calling, don't be annoying, but call. Don't be afraid to call.... their job is infact all things recruiting.

When I was going through the recruiting process I called probably about 15  imes over a 3 month period. If you have a question that isn't being answered on these forums than call and ask your recruiter. Like Fry said, it's their job. As long as you're not asking questions like, "when do we get to shoot people?" than I'm sure they don't mind. Oh and some words of encouragement on behalf of Kincanucks;

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people."  Good Luck!!!  :salute:

:cdn:

As long as you're not asking questions like, "when do we get to shoot people?"

Damn I was going to phone and ask that tomorrow  :blotto:

I hope I don't have to wait 3 months to get my recruiting process done, I want to get into the october 1st selection board...but as i've learned from these boards...I shouldn't hold my breath.

Thanks for the tips guys, I appreciate everyones input.

I phoned right when I got off school, but I phoned the regiments office to the recruiter who held the information orientation but I received no answer. I wanted to leave a message but I wasn't sure if I should really leave a message saying that I would like to know what's going on with my forms and what not. Should I leave a message, or just phone again tomorrow?

Do both. Show you are the most eager recruit. It can't show badly on you.

P....

Alright, I phoned again today and no answer, phoned a second time and left a message. Are the recruiting centres only open on certain days, such as Thursday (the information orientation day)?

Back