• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic on the 27th

K

kristiegen

Well I got my offer at 10:30 this morning for RMS. I wanted so badly to post then but I had my pt test at 2:30. You can imagine the stress of that test after hearing that. Anyways I passed, so I swear in on the 16th of April, then I‘m in St.Jean for the 26th. Anyone else hear anything?

Kris :D :eek: :D

Congratulations again Kris. I am so happy for you. Hopefully Halifax will hear something soon for me and we can be on the same course!! Good job on the PT as well!

Originally posted by Barb:
[qb] Congratulations again Kris. I am so happy for you. Hopefully Halifax will hear something soon for me and we can be on the same course!! Good job on the PT as well! [/qb]
Halifax is going alot slower then lets say alberta and ontario isn‘t it?

awesome, congrats... i swear in on the same day at the same place;)Coincidence... i think not!
lol
jk
have good day and goodluck mate

EXTREMELY slower!!! What trade are you applying for? You are from Bridgewater? Nice town, I also have a few friends up there. When I wrote my CFAT last May in Greenwood there were also people down from Bridgewater writing as well.

[/qb][/QUOTE]Halifax is going alot slower then lets say alberta and ontario isn‘t it? [/QB][/QUOTE]
It looks that way. On Tues someone from the west coast got an offer same trade, for Apr 27th (that right Koach?)Now me on Thurs from Ottawa. So it sort of looks that way, moving from west to east.

Way to be positive for us out on the East Coast Kris!! Glad someone is!

Good going Kris I‘m really happy for you!!!!!! Yeah I can imagine doing your PT after hearing that you must have done them double time LOL! Keep in touch! :D

CathTaylor I like the qoute gonna have to add that to the collection :soldier:

applying for Veh Tech. Wrote my CFAT Last October. Applied Last may. Still haven‘t got a call for my other tests. they say they are waiting for my trade to reopen before scheduling my interview/Medical/PT test.

Back