• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you superstitious? It's Friday the 13th

Hell, no...I was born on a Friday the 13th!!!  It was either that, or April Fools Day...Mmmm...Friday the 13th a MUCH better day!!!

I was stuck outdoors in a massive thunder storm tonight. Bolts where flying everywhere, and it was pretty blinding at times. Seeing about twenty bolts hit within 100 meters of you is definitely not cool. Plus being Friday the 13th made it a bit more eerie... :blotto:

Ok so last night (Friday the 13th) I went to see the band Protest The Hero in Oshawa.  Not really my type of music, but I tagged along for the hell of it.  Anyways, we are waiting in line and this guy throws half his uneaten hamburger onto the road.  Suddenly, about 12 seagulls swoop down to get it, unfortunately right as a Saturn View SUV comes screeching down the road.  With a large thud and a couple pops it kills 4 seagulls instantly and they are left laying on the road.  Despite sending the entire line of about three hundred people into an uproar of laughter/ shock...I could not help but notice the irony.

RIP Annoying Birds

Cheers, Kyle

Back