• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anybody Going to BMQ Jan 29 07

ottawaguy25 said:
Cool  I am going Combat Engineer Good Luck To you Maybe I will see you there  Whats Your name?  SO I know Mine is Guy Lachaine

hey man hows it going weird both on this board im there for st jean on the 29th and im in combat engineer i think we`ll get to know each other im darryl dawson

I believe someone just mentioned the private message function, use it when your using names.

i'm so excited to actually find others that are going to St. Jean... i'll be there as well for infantry. good luck to everyone  :D

Feb 5th.... in gagetown... from toronto... anyone eltse? so excited right now.. been waiting for years to do this.

I'll be there too winks!  Can't believe I've only been given a week though!  A bit disappointed we're not going to St. Jean though...O well...such is life!!

Christine123 said:
I'll be there too winks!  Can't believe I've only been given a week though!  A bit disappointed we're not going to St. Jean though...O well...such is life!!

i just finished my basic in gagetown and well be thankfull your not going to st jean...

so... how about the lowdown.. tips and tricks to a good life at bmq gagetown? also.. is there any point to me bringing my car?

Wow Gagetown to do Basic!! Then your MOC?  Good luck I live tomorrow for St.Jean

Xfire said:
i just finished my basic in gagetown and well be thankfull your not going to st jean...

If you didnt do BMQ in St-Jean yourself, how can you possibly make such a statement ?

cdnaviator said:
If you didnt do BMQ in St-Jean yourself, how can you possibly make such a statement ?

ive talked to many people that went thorugh st jean and their experinces there and they have even said that gagetown was much better.

Xfire said:
ive talked to many people that went thorugh st jean and their experinces there and they have even said that gagetown was much better.

and those people not having done BMQ in Gagetown wouldnt know first hand what its like......You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you should at least have something to base it on.

cdnaviator said:
and those people not having done BMQ in Gagetown wouldnt know first hand what its like......

actually one of them used to be in gagetown with me but he had to get recoursed due to medical issues....

Xfire said:
actually one of them used to be in gagetown with me but he had to get recoursed due to medical issues....
Oh i see......

But that still doesnt mean that YOU know what you are talking about.

Back