• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anybody Going to BMQ Jan 29 07

ottawaguy25

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,  this is my first post here.  I have read a couple and learned alot.  I am leaving for my BMQ at the End Of Jan and I was wondering if anyone else was I am going to Be combat Engineer so if anyone is In that Field I would like to learn more about it so If you want to Let me know about your job I would like that thanks CHIMO  :cdn:

Yeah I'm going to BMQ for Jan 29 07. Where abouts you going? I'm going to Meaford.

Yeah, I'm reg force and my BMQ is in Meaford. I was surprised myself when they told me

ottawaguy25 said:
Are you from Ontario?  Maybe they are to full at St-Jean
yeah i'm actually from Ottawa and yeah St-jean is full is the reason.

Mud Recce Man said:
Well, BMQ is BMQ.  Maybe some difference in the facilities, but you will get the same training.

Very true, same content, just different scenery

Can't explain it. All I know is I got a 11 hour bus ride compared to the 3-4 hour ride to St-Jean

A suggestion for ottawaguy25 and mwhy321:  why don't you guys exchange email addresses and do your little "chat" there instead of one-liners on the thread.

actually just got my call about 2 hours ago .. will be joining you guys. i was told 2 weeks ago that BMQ at st jeans is full and i may have to wait until mid march to start. Looks like things have changed a little  ^-^

Cool  I am going Combat Engineer Good Luck To you Maybe I will see you there  Whats Your name?  SO I know Mine is Guy Lachaine

The names Emilio De Angelis, hope to see you there aswell my friend  ^-^

Back