• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

any RCRs on Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gota

Hi all,
I was wondering if any RCRs are around here, as soon as i am done with college i am gonna join regular and planning to go with RCRs. So if anyone here is RCR any info about regiment would be appreciated. :salute:

Do a search, many topics regarding the RCR and their base locations are in the infantry forum.

There‘s a few RCR‘s around here, but they don‘t always post. I use the cap badge as an avatar, but I‘ve never been in....just learned a lot from RCR‘s.

What sorta information are you looking for, that wouldn‘t be covered by normal "infantry" information?

Not an RCR yet but soon will be....however I do know  a little about the regiment and there bases. pm me if you would like to know more.

The regimental catechism of The Royal Canadian Regiment can be found on line at http://thercr.ca/rcr_publications/catechism.htm.

Thank You Mike and All. Its great to know the proud tradition of this regiment. I will be hopefully joining them very soon.

I'm not sure what else you want to know because Michael semed to cover everything, some stuff I've almost forgot about, but I've been in the Regiment a couple years now so you can PM me if you want to ask me anything. I know there's at least one more Chicken F**ker here(I believe from 4) maybe he can help you out as well.
Cheers

GerryCan said:
I'm not sure what else you want to know because Michael semed to cover everything, some stuff I've almost forgot about, but I've been in the Regiment a couple years now so you can PM me if you want to ask me anything. I know there's at least one more Chicken F**ker here(I believe from 4) maybe he can help you out as well.
Cheers

Maybe you f#$ked chickens but as a former member of Alpha Company 1 R.C.R. then a member of 3 C.D.O. I find that a bit disrespectful!!

Hey, go figure, I'm joining the Royal's, and I share the same Birthday, December 21, 1984, fate?

All I have to say is this I've been in 2 RCR for almost 7 years, so believe me when I tell you if you want tours and all the new equipment first go to the 1st or 3rd Battalion.   Don't get me wrong 2 RCR is a great battalion with a lot of good soldiers, in fact I'm in Haiti right now, but as far as big missions the battaliion has left canada in 6 years where as 1 and 3 rcr have been to bosnia, kosovo, and Afghanistan.
:sniper:

GerryCan said:
I know there's at least one more Chicken F**ker here(I believe from 4) maybe he can help you out as well.
Cheers

GerryCan.........I thought we left you behind in Bosnia. That's too bad.  ::)

I hope Merkava finds your sorry frame and sorts it out. You are a disgrace to your unit and your Regiment.

Someone please...... get rid of this idiot!

Regards

Sorry to take so long in replying to this, I'm sure old Franko has been waiting for this each and every night.
If I offended you Merkava, I'm sorry, I've never met another Royal that was so offended by a joke that so many of us use.
As for Franko, you can come sort me out anytime you want, it's a short walk across the street ;D

I was the guy from 4 RCR. I hadn't been posting in ages because I went 1 RCR. I know there's another 1 RCR lad on here, I forget his screen name though. at least I stayed loyal to the regiment.
Greg

Yeoman I thought you said something about going PPCLI? Anyways, which Coy are you in?

when I first put the component transfer in yeah I was going to be a cowboy out west. a couple things (like my old sgt. brainwashed me into staying loyal to the regiment) came up that made some good points in staying in ontario for a couple more years, so 1 or 3 was my only choices. I might join them later on, but now, naw.
anywho; I'm in Charles Coy. It's all about the polar bear!
Greg

Gerry Can, get the name right we are The Royal Canadians, the Royal Regiment of Canada are refered to as the Royals. I was invalided out of the 1st Bn The Royal Canadian Regiment in 1952 but still retain a strong interest in the Regiment and it's museum. I am proud to have served in Canada's Premier Infantry Regiment as well as the foremost Canadian Highland Regiment the 48th Highlanders of Canada and it pains me to see some neophytes take liberties with their titles. Mark Bossi in a recent personal message put it very well "we are family". Do not mess with us we do not take kindly to interlopers.

Pro Patria

Dileas Gu Brath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back