• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air India Bombers go free???

Nemo888

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Ajaib Singh Bagri and Ripudaman Singh Malik are the only terrorists I know of in Canada. They are free men.
A combination of factors contributed;
1. CSIS destroyed evidence without any explanation.
2. Murder of a key witness. Shot once and survived, improperly protected, second attempt succeeds.
3. Witness intimidation and bribery.

These bombers murdered my high school buddies whole family. He committed suicide 3 months after. This still matters to me.

We can lock up an Arabic speaking guy for talking s*** on the internet indefinitely with no trial. Mahar Arar did nothing by comparison and look what we did to him.

GAwd I'm pissed by this.

Nemo888 said:
Ajaib Singh Bagri and Ripudaman Singh Malik are the only terrorists I know of in Canada. They are free men.
A combination of factors contributed;
1. CSIS destroyed evidence without any explanation.
2. Murder of a key witness. Shot once and survived, improperly protected, second attempt succeeds.
3. Witness intimidation and bribery.

These bombers murdered my high school buddies whole family. He committed suicide 3 months after. This still matters to me.

We can lock up an Arabic speaking guy for talking s*** on the internet indefinitely with no trial. Mahar Arar did nothing by comparison and look what we did to him.

GAwd I'm pissed by this.

Hi Wes, now this qualifies for "Only in Canada".

But after thirty years of locking them up and the Courts letting them walk, you kind of get use to it.

you cant blame them for being free that is rested on a great legal system that lets everyone off with a slap on the wrist
:cdn:

sorry to hear about your friend

Back