• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air India Suspects Found Not Guilty 2005/2022 Update

Okay, that was my understanding for the bail being revoked. Obviously, my info was bad and I apologize for the thread hi-jack.
I’m here with you Retired AF Guy - I had the perception that was why her bail was revoked also.

Mind filling us in?

(I’m 98% sure I was under that impression because of comments the crown had made - but I read them in the MSM, so I realize it was more likely some partial comments.)

Okay, that was my understanding for the bail being revoked. Obviously, my info was bad and I apologize for the thread hi-jack.
All good. While the alleged breach happened at that event, the substance of the breach was violating a strict ‘no contact’ order with one of the other planners/organizers, Tom Mazarro. While it was a brief contact, it was a deliberate one. Courts don’t like it when, on camera, you violate a no contact that’s part of your bail. That’s what she was rearrested for, and was what underlied the bail revocation proceeding she just lost.

All good. While the alleged breach happened at that event, the substance of the breach was violating a strict ‘no contact’ order with one of the other planners/organizers, Tom Mazarro. While it was a brief contact, it was a deliberate one. Courts don’t like it when, on camera, you violate a no contact that’s part of your bail. That’s what she was rearrested for, and was what underlied the bail revocation proceeding she just lost.
Yup. It was a deliberate FU.

She found the Court’s limit of tolerance.

The cabin service was terrible, but OTOH, the Curry was outstanding? :giggle:
Spent six months with the Brits in Banja Luka. Every day was fucking curry. I vomit at the smell of it. Yet another reason to not fly Air India.

True. On the actual subject- I got nothing. Professional hit job?
In Surrey? Who the hell knows. He’s gained wealth and prominence in the many years since and has also continued to able in politics. There could be lots of ways he might have stomped on someone’s toes hard enough to get shot.

Could just be that someone wanted their "revenge best eaten cold" to be extra tasty.

Global News is reporting that two men have been arrested Maliks murder.

Two men charged with first-degree murder in Ripudaman Singh Malik’s death​

By Amy Judd Global News

Posted July 27, 2022 1:39 pm

Updated July 27, 2022 3:52 pm

A major development was announced Wednesday morning in the killing of Ripudaman Singh Malik. Two people have now been charged with first-degree murder in connection with his death

Two people have been charged with first-degree murder in the July 14 shooting of Ripudaman Singh Malik.
Police announced Wednesday morning that Tanner Fox, 21, and Jose Lopez, 23, have both been charged with Malik’s death.

The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team will be releasing more details at a news conference at 3 p.m. PT. Global BC will carry it live.

More photos/video/background on Malik at this link .

Interestingly, neither of the alleged shooters have an Asian name which may mean ( and I'm totally speculating here) that they were hired for the killing or the possibility that the killing had nothing to do with Sikh politics?

Interestingly, neither of the alleged shooters have an Asian name which may mean ( and I'm totally speculating here) that they were hired for the killing or the possibility that the killing had nothing to do with Sikh politics?
They won’t last long in General Population…

Interesting.

They will spill the beans eventually. There’s more to this than meets the eye 👁 IMO

Interesting.

They will spill the beans eventually. There’s more to this than meets the eye 👁 IMO
Might have been involved in some unsavoury business with someone. These two are apparently known to police and seem to be thugs. Maybe sent to deal with him.

Back