• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

32 CER Toronto recruiter. Has anyone had any contact with them?

Andy_drew2

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact them to try and join for about a month now I have emailed and called and left a message but no one had gotten back to me. I got the phone number from the cfrc could it be wrong? I would really like to join this unit hope someone can give me a hand contacting them.

You might want to consider showing up at Denison Armoury on a Friday night (around 7:30) to talk to someone.  You might even get a tour.

Andy_drew2 said:
I have been trying to contact them to try and join for about a month now I have emailed and called and left a message but no one had gotten back to me. I got the phone number from the cfrc could it be wrong? I would really like to join this unit hope someone can give me a hand contacting them.

It happened to me when I tried to join, recruiter had been on course for three months, person taking over recruiters duties wasn't using their office and wasn't checking their phone messages... go down, visit the unit, don't be afraid to walk up to the first person in green and ask to be shown to the recruiter... they'd be happy to help.

Back