• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Position

.BloodLine.

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
just wondering what your positions are in CF

btw does the CF have a sniper division?

sorry new to whole canadian force thing

Being rather untrained right now, I'm only qualified for missionary....

I know when i was in Canada i was attached to the super secret Ninja sniper division...bugger, i've said too much already! I can hear super secretive ninja sniper foot falls in the hall! They'r coming!

I'm a member of C.H.I.M.P.S.  (Kind of like the US S.E.A.L.S.. 
Canadian High Intensity Military Parachute Squadron.  ;-)

Im currently in the SOL squad, they are the most elite special forces in canada.

- Cough Cough this thread is uberninjasniperjtf2 awsome!

EDIT:

Looking back he did say he's sorry  ::) So....

The better question Bloodline would be that you ask what trade's people are in, and no we don't have sniper divisions.

>to interject some sanity:
Bloodline,

your best source of info on what trades/positions/specialites, etc in the CF would be the actual Official Army Website. The recruiting forum has numerous links to it, and the Recruiting page of the Official Site would probably list every job we have.

I don't believe ANY army in the world has entire Divisions of snipers.

Welcome to Army.ca.

<We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem.

paracowboy said:
>to interject some sanity:
Bloodline,

your best source of info on what trades/positions/specialites, etc in the CF would be the actual Official Army Website. The recruiting forum has numerous links to it, and the Recruiting page of the Official Site would probably list every job we have.

Welcome to Army.ca.

:rofl:

paracowboy said:

Welcome to Army.ca.

Para,
you have obviously forgotten the famed 161st Fantasian Sniper Division who inflected severe causalities amongst the officer and NCO component of your regiment in the Battle of Jordon River. I believe Danjou is one of the few survivors of this horrific encounter. Which by the way saw the eventual destruction of the 165th Fantasian Motorized Rifle Brigade several months later in the Battle of the Mad Dog hotel.

source: wikipedi

Back