• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB - CF Parachutist Wings made while in Afghanistan

chowchow1 said:
Another person who presumes to know all about me! Perhaps you can list off their experience and courses as well! I am sure there is another special internet star in it for you!

Nah; I've met and/or served with them personally.  You could always do yourself a little reading of their posting history here - you're so good that I shouldn't have to spoon feed you.

And here I thought stars and stickers only worked for potty training.

Thanks for the conformation, the information on where they were made, and the photo. If anyone has one of these, or another version, available, please post or send me a message.

I am also interested in other "wings" made on the KAF boardwalk. That includes the unofficial Door Gunner wing and any others that may have been made for the helicopter crews.

Jungle said:
Yes, they exist; I had some made, but they are not for sale.

This is what mine look like:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They were made in a small shop on the KAF boardwalk.

I'm going to guess you've already looked at their site, but DB Embroidery does alot of work as well.  Can't speak to the jump wings but I'm 99.9% sure they did some AR patches for the Air Ops, UAV, etc guys and gals.  Did a quick search there, found some LVG and Tan door gunner patches there as well.

Good luck, sounds like an interesting little project.

why cant one of the guys who have the wings just arrange to give you the photo for your book?

Back