• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World's Smallest Machine Gun

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just in case Santa needs to arm the elves when the breakdown in social order comes.... better bring an HO scale screwdriver for this C5

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/worlds-smallest-machine-gun

Deadly christmas gift  ;D).... On the website it said it could actually kill someone who didnt have any armour on.

- Syed
:cdn:

Amaazing.................
and it didn't jam!!!!!

Well, I know what's at the top of my Christmas list! ;D

okay i think we can all agree that a machine gun that could fit on all of our keychains is by far one of the coolest things around?0

It makes an excellent stocking stuffer ;D

Usman_Syed said:
Deadly christmas gift  ;D).... On the website it said it could actually kill someone who didnt have any armour on.

Oh, yeah.  That would wreck somebodys day.  Some crime scene investigator would be scratching their head too.

Imagine mounting that on the front of your car for the idiots that want to cut in on the off ramp, sure would make a nice statement. One question who makes 17 caliber rounds ? I can't remember every hearing of such a bullet size.

Jim B. Toronto.

Remington, Hornady and CCi makes .17 caliber rounds.

http://www.castleofevil.com/othersites/17cal/main.htm

jimb said:
Imagine mounting that on the front of your car for the idiots that want to cut in on the off ramp, sure would make a nice statement. One question who makes 17 caliber rounds ? I can't remember every hearing of such a bullet size.

I believe that rounds that small are used to hunt fur bearing animals, so as to not mar the pelt too much.  Or at least that is how it was explained to me. 
Of course at 900 RPM you will have a seriously screwed up looking mink.  :p

Sep06061.jpg

Sep06064.jpg

Jan%2006%20010.jpg

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/econolodge/MVI_2352.AVI

:)

A heck of a lot of fun to shoot, and surprisingly, it's accurate enough to shoot clay pidgeons with at 50m or so.

Not a Full auto though...FA is somewhat rare amongst civilian owned firearms collections....less than 5000 licensed owners in Canada, and you had to have been in that club since 1978. 

NS

.17 are indeed favoured by "predator" or "varmint" hunters. These are used primarily on prairie dog sized animals, although some will use them on foxes and bobcats. There is lots of debate amongst the predator hunters on whether they are sufficient for coyotes.

I want one, it would be a great tool to get rid of annoying sea gulls  ;D

I think it would be sufficient for coyotes. Here are the specs:

Caliber    Bullet Weigh, gr    Bullet Type      Box Count

17 HMR    20                      GamePoint      50

Velocity, ft/sec

Muzzle            50 yards        75 yards      100 yards
2375              2051              1898            1754

Energy, ft-lbs

Muzzle            50 yards          75 yards      100 yards
250                187                  160              137

schart - I am just getting started in predator hunting, so I can't speak from experience. I do know a LOT of predator hunters, read predator hunting magazines, and post on a lot of hunting websites. What I can tell you is that there is still a lot of debate among those that do a lot of this stuff, regarding the practical effectiveness of the round on coyotes

..anyway, we're hijacking the thread...

NavyShooter said:
Not a Full auto though...FA is somewhat rare amongst civilian owned firearms collections....less than 5000 licensed owners in Canada, and you had to have been in that club since 1978. 

Because certainly doing a modification after you purchased it would clearly be wrong..... ^-^

Back